DICE PACKS BUNDLE

How do I allow my players to add a token or Portrait ?

Hi,

I have tokens and portraits and my ''lost mine of Phandelver'' loaded up.

But I am unable to share with any of my players any Tokens or Portraits.

They also can not access feats even though they loaded up the player's handbook.

As the Dm what should I do?

Thanks in advance for any help.

For Portraits, the players can click on the Portrait spot on the character sheet, and select a portrait, FG will automatically create a token based on the portrait.

If you wanted separate tokens, unfortunately, tokens are not able to be shared with your players, you'll have to assign them yourself to the character sheet.

For the rest, I am not sure. If you do not get an answer, you might try the 5E specific sub forum, the people there would be the most familiar with the way 5E works in FG.

Sulimo,
    Thank you so much.

Blog Entries
    Feats is strange, have they opened the feat list window after the PHB and other sources completed loading? They may need to close and re-open the list window, it will not populate with stuff loaded once the window is open.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Yes,

I actually now don't need it but when they get to 4th level ( they are now 1st ) I need to figure this out lol.

Blog Entries
    Drag and drop using the shield or dragon head icon (depends on theme you are using).

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information