FG Spreadshirt Swag

Watch out! That Spock is a PINCHER!

This really isn't a coding issue, but I find it funny how RMC refers to pincers as "pinchers". Older editions actually have it spelled correctly, so it seems rather odd that for years this error hasn't been corrected. Then again maybe those giant ants do go around pinching the cheeks of chubby children. Who knows.

Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by RRFG View Post
    This really isn't a coding issue, but I find it funny how RMC refers to pincers as "pinchers". Older editions actually have it spelled correctly, so it seems rather odd that for years this error hasn't been corrected. Then again maybe those giant ants do go around pinching the cheeks of chubby children. Who knows.

Sorry about Malady.

LOL, you so rock for the consolation!

Not to steal focus away from your original forum note, here, but I always like to ask viewers that enjoy the show, “what have you most enjoyed about the online series so far and what is your favourite RP/BATTLE moment?”

Sorry about Malady.

To be honest, I just enjoy the fact that I can chill and watch Rolemaster being played, because there are very few places where that's even possible. I used to watch Wolfshield on youtube, but that ended quite some time ago. I remember I even went through everyone's character bio, including Malady's, on the old website he put up. I don't have an active Twitch account so even though I've been watching you guys play here and there for a couple of years, I've never commented. Most of the time, I check out the replays anyway due to the fact I miss the live stream.

On another note, I laughed the other day because I was watching an RPG session on youtube that had nothing to do with rolemaster (I forgot what game it was) and I recognized your voice. I was like damn, this guy really gets around!

Cheers.

That’s awesome to know and too hilarious, too.
    As you mention, and is actually a note on my Twitch profile, I record everything RM that I can as I was always searching for RM content but could never find it, too…or it was hit and miss for being more than a single session or three available.

I started playing in a 5e game long ago, online, before switching to as much RM as I could. I’ve been lucky to find many groups where the GM is amazing, as are the players, where campaigns have gone on for years and years - a testament to our chosen ruleset and those that are drawn to it!

Great memories and shared laughs for sure and I hope many more for you!

…On another note, I laughed the other day because I was watching an RPG session on youtube that had nothing to do with rolemaster (I forgot what game it was) and I recognized your voice. I was like damn, this guy really gets around!
    Cheers.

Thread Information