DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Using GM Labels

Using GM Labels

I haven't really messed around with GM labels before. I am currently running Night of the Gray Death, and one of the maps has a bunch of GM labels marking some unsteady floor. I wanted to reveal these labels to my players since they made a really good Perception check. However, when I toggle the label to "visible to all", it stubbornly remains invisible to my players. If I set it to "invisible" it disappears from my view, but I can't get it to show up for my players.

Is there something I am missing to make this work?

Please provide a screenshot showing exactly which portion of the image you're trying to show to the players - have the image in edit mode so that we can see exactly what the settings are.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Spoilers for Night of Gray Death, obviously.

And please ignore the ugly orange X's, had to draw those in manually when I couldn't get the labels to work. The red X's and O's are what I was trying to share with my players. As you can see to the right, I changed them to "visible to all", but that didn't seem to help.

Untitled.png

You put them all in a folder so you'll need to make the folder visible I think. If you want to make them individually visible/invisible don't put them in a folder; put each of them on a separate layer.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

To clarify, I personally didn't put them anywhere, this is an official module. I will try editing the folder settings, thanks. Like I said, never touched GM labels before.

As Zachaeus mentions, setting the "GM Labels" folder to visible for all will then allow the visibility of each image within that folder to be controlled.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information