5E Character Create Playlist

Module Activation Issue

Hey so my player is having issues activating the Modules. I the GM use Window the Player is using Mac(Don't know if that means that they may need different instructions). This player is the only one that is having issues with seeing or loading any of the content.

I have the Modules activated and green checked for what I want them to use as shown.
    image_2022-05-06_153345345.png

But when this player logs in and goes into the Module activation screen nothing shows for them.
    image_2022-05-06_153603443.png
    I have check and double checked, but I can't think of anything on how to get it to show on their end.
    Please Help

Thank you,
    My all your 20's be nat
    Thomas King the Silver Spade

Usually when I've seen this happen, it's because the files are being blocked by some sort of security software on the user's machine, or the router settings on the user's network, which are dropping the connection and/or blocking the files from being downloaded. (usually due to specific files triggering security behaviors, or amount of traffic volume triggering security behaviors)

Do they have another machine they can try on?

Regards,
    JPG

Unfortunately I don’t think they do
    We are characters in the hands of bored gods.
    Thomas King, The Silver Spade

Had you had anyone else connect to your campaign to see if they are seeing the same issue or not?

The blocking can happen on either the GM or the player side, depending on their network security setup.
    https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...roubleshooting

Regards,
    JPG

I have my other players load in the modules perfectly fine once I showed them where they were. Now you mentioned security settings in the router and thinking about it that may be the problem as my player is military.
    We are characters in the hands of bored gods.
    Thomas King, The Silver Spade

Thread Information