DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilary155 View Post
    I am in.

To clarify, this is going to be 9PM EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) = Eastern Standard + Daylight Savings = UTC minus 4 hours.

@Rogue We noted this as the location indicator shows Pennsylvania as your location.
    Yes, that is entirely correct.
    For faster conversation and game prep, my Discord is Jinxed#1144 Looking forward to running this for you all.
    FG Ultimate License Holder!
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own."
    Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Any chance in adding another player? im also an experienced referee who would like to sit and play in a game for once =P
    Edit:1 My discord is The Funk#0139, feel free to shoot me a msg or hit me up for a chat.
    Last edited by tommenquar; May 12th, 2022 at 22:11.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
    Thursdays at 9 PM would be absolutely perfect for this Referee. Want to start about June 2nd with Session 0 on May 26th? For character creation, contacts, allies etc?
    Perfect! I'm in. Looking forward to it.

I'd also be interested in this. I've played a few sessions and character creation of MT2E and am dying to try some more. I can be available M, T, W, Fr in the evenings Central Time, very flexible. Discord is Jeff#7678. Feel free to hit me up here, even better on Discord. TIA!

Are you people still interested in this? I was waiting on both the 26th and the 2nd and not heard a word from anyone. I'm still game to run if you all still want to play.
    FG Ultimate License Holder!
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own."
    Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
    Are you people still interested in this? I was waiting on both the 26th and the 2nd and not heard a word from anyone. I'm still game to run if you all still want to play.
    I'm definitely interested. I will shoot you a PM.

I'd be interested in this
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Thread Information