DICE PACKS BUNDLE

May 14th Game Day

May 14th's Game Day is being held in partnership with the David Middleton Memorial Con.

Please register and sign-up for games here:

https://warhorn.net/events/david-mid...cGFpZ24tNTI%3D

Game listings I'm aware of:

Slot 1: 11.30 AM UTC - 3.30 PM UTC
    PFS2 2-13: A Gilded Test

Slot 2a: 4 PM UTC to 6 PM UTC
    PFS2 Quest #11: A Parchment Tree

Slot 4: 1 AM UTC to 5 AM UTC
    PFS2 1-01: The Absalom Initiation

PFS2 2-06: The Crashing Wave

PFS2 Intro 1: The Second Confirmation

Not on the Official FG Paizo Organized Play Monthly Game Day (but still PFS2):

Pathfinder One-Shot #2: Dinner at Lionlodge on Sunday, May 15th at 5.30 PM UTC

There are also two sessions of the first level of the Beginner Box game on the weekend as part of David Middleton Memorial Con but that is NOT being ran as a Pathfinder Society Organized Play event. These sessions are the same, please don't sign up for both sessions.
    Last edited by Trenloe; May 10th, 2022 at 14:48. Reason: Clarified Beginner Box is two identical sessions

My players and I are still in the very first quest of the game, and I'm using the adventuring guild setup so that I don't have to explain why we're all playing together. I'm also using a scenario module to help us all get acquainted with the rules and world, but I'd like to transition into something less structured and more in the vein of a traditional adventure while still maintaining the "adventuring guild" feel. As part of David Middleton Memorial Con, there will be two sessions of the Beginner Box game during the weekend, however these sessions are NOT being run as a Pathfinder Society Organized Play event. Don't waste your time by signing up for both of these seminars; they are identical.
    phrazle

Thread Information