DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Roll Modifier in Masks of Nyarlathotep theme

NOTE: I wasn't sure where to post this, so I just created this thread.

In the new Masks of Nyarlathotep 7E product, with the Masks theme loaded, the font color in the roll modifier box makes everything (including numbers typed in) next to impossible to see (everything is a peachy, off-white color). My players have all complained about it to me.

Is there a way to change the color to make it more readable? I REALLY love the new theme, but the colors in the roll modifier box leave a lot to be desired.

Thanks in advance!

In darkest thoughts,
    Mindreader

Quote Originally Posted by Mindreader View Post
    NOTE: I wasn't sure where to post this, so I just created this thread.

In the new Masks of Nyarlathotep 7E product, with the Masks theme loaded, the font color in the roll modifier box makes everything (including numbers typed in) next to impossible to see (everything is a peachy, off-white color). My players have all complained about it to me.

Is there a way to change the color to make it more readable? I REALLY love the new theme, but the colors in the roll modifier box leave a lot to be desired.

Thanks in advance!

In darkest thoughts,
    Mindreader
    Hi Mindreader,

Thanks for reporting this.

Oddly with all my playing I hadn't noticed. I'll get this fixed tonight for the MoN theme and the Art Deco theme don't the Forge.

Many thanks,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Hi Mindreader,

Thanks for reporting this.

Oddly with all my playing I hadn't noticed. I'll get this fixed tonight for the MoN theme and the Art Deco theme don't the Forge.

Many thanks,
    MBM
    Thanks, MadBeardMan!

My group is playing tonight (as we do every Wednesday night) and methinks they'll be needing that roll modifier box.

Also, let me say here that I LOVE the job you did on Masks 7E. Brilliant! In the YouTube interview you did about the Masks 7E release, you mentioned that there are over 5,000 links and quite a bit of redundancy. Let me tell you from the bottom of my heart, I appreciate the fact that you linked EVERYTHING. I don't have to go looking for stuff all over the place. I'm a relatively new Keeper (only 18 months in), and you have made my job of tackling the beast known as "Masks of Nyarlathotep" a lot easier. Mad props to you, MadBeardMan!

In darkest thoughts,
    Mindreader

Quote Originally Posted by Mindreader View Post
    Thanks, MadBeardMan!

My group is playing tonight (as we do every Wednesday night) and methinks they'll be needing that roll modifier box.

Also, let me say here that I LOVE the job you did on Masks 7E. Brilliant! In the YouTube interview you did about the Masks 7E release, you mentioned that there are over 5,000 links and quite a bit of redundancy. Let me tell you from the bottom of my heart, I appreciate the fact that you linked EVERYTHING. I don't have to go looking for stuff all over the place. I'm a relatively new Keeper (only 18 months in), and you have made my job of tackling the beast known as "Masks of Nyarlathotep" a lot easier. Mad props to you, MadBeardMan!

In darkest thoughts,
    Mindreader
    Good Morning,

Just to let you know that I've sent the update this morning, plus I've updated the Art Deco theme on Forge.

[Fixed] Changed the Modifier Font Colour and style so that it can be shown when using the MoN Theme

Thank you for what you've said about the 5,000 links as such, that's very nice, so I hope you have fun playing it!

Let me know when you get the update, and let me know if everything is working nicely.

Thanks,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Good Morning,

Just to let you know that I've sent the update this morning, plus I've updated the Art Deco theme on Forge.

[Fixed] Changed the Modifier Font Colour and style so that it can be shown when using the MoN Theme

Thank you for what you've said about the 5,000 links as such, that's very nice, so I hope you have fun playing it!

Let me know when you get the update, and let me know if everything is working nicely.

Thanks,
    MBM
    MadBeardMan,

I'm a bit late with this reply; my apologies.

Both my players and I LOVE the changes you made to the Roll Modifier! It's now very easy to read and looks great.

Thanks for the quick action on this. As always, you're the man!

In darkest thoughts,
    Mindreader

Thread Information