5E Character Create Playlist

Miniature Games Ported to FGU

Has anyone developed a ruleset for FGU that was originally designed as a tabletop wargame with virtually no RPG elements, except combat, scenarios, turns, with dices, damages, and special effects that were applied?

This raised my curiosity because I've been looking at TTWG for quite a while and found that some of them can be easily translatable to FGU not purely as a wargame but potentially with RPG elements as well. For example, GURPS Traveller is based off of GURPS, an RPG toolkit, but is deep into the Traveller's universe. It is not a wargame per se, but it does have tactical space combat that is treated as one, iirc.

I've been playing Two Hour Wargame, Kill Team, and Epic 40k with FG. So it's possible, just needs coding and setting things up. You could even use CoreRPG for most wargames.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

That's great news, superteddy57! Thanks for responding. I plan on doing a ruleset for a friend of mine but I also am currently looking into a miniature game's rules to see if it can be designed from the ground up using the Ruleset Wizard (when I purchase it, of course!).

I'd like to grab a copy of Epic 40K.

Thread Information