FG Spreadshirt Swag

Warlock Pact Magic

I have tried to create a new warlock in Unity 3 separate ways - .xml file import, character wizard, and manual creation. In a previous campaign, the warlock spells were all grouped together on the actions tab. When I am creating this new character they appear as leveled spells when I put them on the sheet (via wizard or manually). It also doesn't calculate the upcasting from pact magic, so, for example, a level 2 armor of agathys only calculates at level 1 even though the pact slots are level 2. I have all of the campaign books (PHB, Tasha, XGE, DMG, and 5e SRD) loaded into the campaign. Everything else seems to be working as intended on my other player's sheets.

I know that I can manually change the numbers myself for each spell added, but that's a hassle I'd rather avoid if possible.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spells don't get recalculated (FGU doesn't know what level you want to cast them at) so you'll need to change the values yourself if they are upcast. Another way to do it is to grab the damage and drag a little; right click to add more dice and then drop that on the target.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Spells don't get recalculated (FGU doesn't know what level you want to cast them at) so you'll need to change the values yourself if they are upcast. Another way to do it is to grab the damage and drag a little; right click to add more dice and then drop that on the target.
    Oh okay! My warlock in a previous campaign must have been doing it manually and I just never knew. I know how to edit them manually, so I will just do that moving forward. I appreciate your reply

Thread Information