DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Game Masters Tool Kit Booklet

I have read on a number of forums and reddit that the booklet that comes part of the gamemasters toolkit contains a fair bit of added info,maps, tables and guidance relating to running a Fallout game. Stuff they didn't put in the coore book because it would of made it 100 pages longer and more expensive to produce and then sell. Just wondering if this is on the cards to be added to fantasy grounds too?

For the record, those extra pages won't make the book harder to sell. It is already overpriced.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Quote Originally Posted by Chewie81 View Post
    I have read on a number of forums and reddit that the booklet that comes part of the gamemasters toolkit contains a fair bit of added info,maps, tables and guidance relating to running a Fallout game. Stuff they didn't put in the coore book because it would of made it 100 pages longer and more expensive to produce and then sell. Just wondering if this is on the cards to be added to fantasy grounds too?
    Unfortunately we don't provide ETAs on product conversions. Depends on the developer in completing the conversion.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Is the content in the works? I just found the booklet via very original PDF file and I am outraged how much critical info is put in this supplement instead of the core book...
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

I'm not aware, but we will announce it if anyone has it completed. If you wish to inquire on creating the content, you can email [email protected] for more information.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

and now its been released, Hurrah!

Blog Entries
    To answer the other question, it does contain some cool and useful information for an Overseer. Much of the content works alongside stuff from the Core Rulebook and would be a welcome addition to anyone running a game. I'm actually starting to run a game locally and building this content was what helped me pull the trigger to decide to run a game.

From a pricing perspective, we were able to negotiate with Modiphius to get a lower price point for this product to more accurately reflect the amount of content that was included. Much of the physical product would not apply to the FG version, so that allowed us to price it at $14.99.

If you get it, please let us know what you think.

Not had a chance to look at it properly yet but it looks good.
    Is starter set coming to FG. Keen to have the adventure!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    Not had a chance to look at it properly yet but it looks good.
    Is starter set coming to FG. Keen to have the adventure!
    Yes. I finished the adventure and it looks like it will probably go out next week. The starter set only includes the adventure because the rest is duplicated content from the Core Rulebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Chewie81 View Post
    The GM's Toolkit is only about 60 pages and 40 pages of it are corrected loot tables that should have been properly proof read before the Core book was released. There's only about 15 pages of worth while material on navigation and scavenging that is useful. In my opinion it was a cheap ploy to get more money out of the Core Rulebook.

Thread Information