DICE PACKS BUNDLE

FG Forge 2022-05 Update

New/Updated Features
    • Custom Crafter Store fronts- Crafters can now set a Store Name and Store info in their profile section of their manage craft page. These will be shown on their profile page, allowing some more customization to their stores!

Small items
    • Crafters can now see their detected time zone in UTC on the new sale pop up.
    • Users can now see the prices of items they have already purchased on the store page, for gifting purposes.
    • Other minor bugs and fixes.

Thanks a lot I like the store front page, I immediately used it

One bug: If I want to edit my store front, then I need to copy and paste the whole description at first because it won't be shown in the editing page
    Last edited by Kelrugem; May 3rd, 2022 at 15:01.

Ah, I see what happened, the apostrophe broke the javascript that fills it back in for editing, I'll see if I can do something about that.

Edit: Should be fixed now.
    Last edited by ju95; May 3rd, 2022 at 19:12.

Quote Originally Posted by ju95 View Post
    Ah, I see what happened, the apostrophe broke the javascript that fills it back in for editing, I'll see if I can do something about that.

Edit: Should be fixed now.
    Nice, thanks a lot I can confirm that it works now

This might be me splitting hairs - as I do like being able to brand the store page - but on an individual product where it says:

Product Name
    by User Name

If I change the Store Name, should the "by User Name" section on a product's description be also changed to "by Store Name" instead of the name of the user?
    Tailz, the Artist of Studio WyldFurr
    Follow Studio WyldFurr on Twitter, Facebook, and the studio web site.
    "The London Underground, is not a resistance movement!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tailz Silver Paws View Post
    This might be me splitting hairs - as I do like being able to brand the store page - but on an individual product where it says:

Product Name
    by User Name

If I change the Store Name, should the "by User Name" section on a product's description be also changed to "by Store Name" instead of the name of the user?
    That is not currently the implementation, no. Currently the custom store info is only shown on the profile/user store page.

Minor Update 3/28/2023:
    Added an All option to the transactions and payouts tables.
    Sped up some tables, specifically for the inventory page (about 100x faster) and the shop pages (A little faster)

Thread Information