DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Laerun View Post
    You are using the assistant GM extension in this session?
    No. I don't even know what that extension is.

I'm having the same issue on a single map in a prepurchased module. Lights will just not function. Screenshot 2022-07-20 180857.jpg Screenshot 2022-07-20 180916.jpg Screenshot 2022-07-20 180944.jpg ... It's the map labeled Map: Grotto of the Witch in the PF1 module Strange Aeons Part 2 The Thrushmoor Terror.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfDogg View Post
    I'm having the same issue on a single map in a prepurchased module. Lights will just not function. Screenshot 2022-07-20 180857.jpg Screenshot 2022-07-20 180916.jpg Screenshot 2022-07-20 180944.jpg ... It's the map labeled Map: Grotto of the Witch in the PF1 module Strange Aeons Part 2 The Thrushmoor Terror.
    Is there a Global Mask? Any extensions?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Is there a Global Mask? Any extensions?
    No global mask.. No extensions...

That module and image works for me. Note, that module does not have any built-in LoS or light definitions. Here's a video testing both a regular light and a token list on that map.

Regards,
    JPG
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    That module and image works for me. Note, that module does not have any built-in LoS or light definitions. Here's a video testing both a regular light and a token list on that map.

Regards,
    JPG
    Thank you, MW. That video is helpful. So I confirmed I did all the steps. They all matched. But when I loaded the torch on the token or added a light, no light was produced. Adding a light did create a lightbulb icon, just no light. It was literally on that one map in the module, none others (I'm going through and adding LOS to the series as I'm running it next month).

Try reverting the record first (by right clicking on the image name in the Images campaign list); and see if that helps.

Regards,
    JPG

That cleared it. Thank you. Didn't even think about "turning it off and turning it back on again"... Much obliged...

Thread Information