FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Sabbat: The Black Hand

Hello All,

I've started on the 'Sabbat: The Black Hand'.

Which book do you want me to work on after this one is out?

Thanks,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

I personally would like Chicago by Night and Cult of the Blood gods bringing Lasombra and Hecata Oblivion/ Ceremonies and chronicles, then Fall of London.

I would absolutely second Chicago by Night. I'd also like to see Let the Streets Run Red.

Is there a certain area where why can follow up on status of books that are being converted or what is on the timeline. Thanks

Another vote for Chicago by Night

Chicago by Night please

Quote Originally Posted by vegaserik View Post
    Hunter!
    Not VtM it is a different game system from the WoD line, the ruleset would share similarities, but it would be different

Quote Originally Posted by Naurthoron View Post
    Not VtM it is a different game system from the WoD line, the ruleset would share similarities, but it would be different
    Yeah of course it is. Everything in the V5 line can be put in manually which I have done, Hunter can't unless you're good at coding, thus the next book I'd like to see is Hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by vegaserik View Post
    Yeah of course it is. Everything in the V5 line can be put in manually which I have done, Hunter can't unless you're good at coding, thus the next book I'd like to see is Hunter.
    I was meaning that this is not the appropriate section of the forum / thread for this request depending on what your request is exactly which is not clear.
    Hunter the Reckoning is a different game system (not Vampire the Masquerade) and "Hunter!" is not a known book supplement from Vampire the Masquerade 5th edition.
    So if you refer to Hunter the Reckoning v5 I would suggest to create a new thread in a more appropriate location, you will have more chances to reach the right audience while avoiding to go off topic on a thread.

Thread Information