5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

loading / unloading extensions

I am sure this is a no, but I have to ask as we are diagnosing an issue...

is there a way to load or unload extensions without exiting and restarting your world (and adjusting the extensions before you hit start)? Reloading takes SO long and diagnosing is frustrating.
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Nope. You can’t unload or load an extension once you are in a campaign. You can only do that at the selection stage before starting the campaign.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Would be nice to have a "Select All" and "Clear All" on the add extensions area.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    In FGU all selected/active extensions (on reload) are all listed at the top making them easy to untick.
    True, but if you have 30+ extensions it becomes tedious. click-click-click-scroll-click-click-click-scroll-Zzzzzz :-)

Something like this would be nice:

If you are that advanced, you can probably just deleted the extensionstate.xml in the campaign folder to clear the decks.

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    Select All would cause a support nightmare because with the included theme extensions there would always be conflicts. And if you give an option of Select All, then too many people are going to think All is better than None.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Select All would cause a support nightmare because with the included theme extensions there would always be conflicts. And if you give an option of Select All, then too many people are going to think All is better than None.
    This is a very good point in terms of usability and user intention (better to make sure the user did intend to activate an extension, rather than to accidentally activate one because it was in "all"). On the other hand, a "disable all" button would be hugely convenient when trying to replicate a bug to see if it was caused by an extension or not.

Or have in Settings “Developer Options” like Android to turn on this functionality.

I make a duplicate of the extensionstate.xml before making changes. This allows me to easily switch back to my original extension load. I have also printed this file and marked off each line as I have tested.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Thread Information