FG Spreadshirt Swag

Pregens and Portraits

Been away a long bit - checking on a functionality that I never got setup (think it's a campaigns /portraits thing only?):

When you create pregens for an adventure or ruleset - you can supply their tokens but not a portrait - is that correct?

You can include tokens in the exported module, yes. But not portraits. Neither will remain linked after export.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Thanks, I thought that was the case.

When I created a module for “The Survivors, Part 2” for War of the Dead, I created all the PCs as PreGens (archetype menu in SW) and codes them with token assignments for tokens I included in the module.

Those remain “linked” for me. But then, I tend to do the stuff via xml editing (other than exporting once for looking at example xml) most times for simple stuff certainly.

When one pics and archtype and presses “+”, it appears in player character dialog with no portrait of course and if you click on it, on the right hand side you see the token I assigned to them still embedded.

Thread Information