DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Issues on critical hit with High Critical weapon + bonus damage dice

Hello,

I run a game with a paladin who got the power Utility lvl2 Bless Weapon and play with a Full blade that is a High Critical weapon.

BlessWeapon.JPG HighCrit.JPG

So with the "Bless Weapon" is activate the charater give an extra 1d6 radiant damage, and on a critical hit with the High Crit it deals 1[W] extra dmg on 1st to 10th level.

Exemple:

On a Basic Melee Attack with no Bless Weapon active, the crit dmg roll on Fullblade is 1g12+1d12+[STR]
    MeleeBasicCrit.JPG

On a Basic Melee Attack with Bless Weapon active, the crit dmg roll on Fullblade is 1g12+1d12+1d6+[STR]
    But when the effect of the 1d6 extra dmg is applied (DMG: 1d6 radiant) it rolls 2g12+1d6+[STR]
    MeleeBasicCrit_wBonusDie.JPG

So it maxes the High Crit die when it shouldn't.

-----------------------------------------------------

I have another question link to this Bless Weapon power. It gives the effect that you get a critical hit on a 18-20 on a radiant vulnerable creature.
    Is there anyway to script that effect with "IF" ?

Thanks a lot,

Regards,

Alec

Quote Originally Posted by Alec McCast View Post
    Hello,

I run a game with a paladin who got the power Utility lvl2 Bless Weapon and play with a Full blade that is a High Critical weapon.

BlessWeapon.JPG HighCrit.JPG

So with the "Bless Weapon" is activate the charater give an extra 1d6 radiant damage, and on a critical hit with the High Crit it deals 1[W] extra dmg on 1st to 10th level.

Exemple:

On a Basic Melee Attack with no Bless Weapon active, the crit dmg roll on Fullblade is 1g12+1d12+[STR]
    MeleeBasicCrit.JPG

On a Basic Melee Attack with Bless Weapon active, the crit dmg roll on Fullblade is 1g12+1d12+1d6+[STR]
    But when the effect of the 1d6 extra dmg is applied (DMG: 1d6 radiant) it rolls 2g12+1d6+[STR]
    MeleeBasicCrit_wBonusDie.JPG

So it maxes the High Crit die when it shouldn't.

-----------------------------------------------------

I have another question link to this Bless Weapon power. It gives the effect that you get a critical hit on a 18-20 on a radiant vulnerable creature.
    Is there anyway to script that effect with "IF" ?

Thanks a lot,

Regards,

Alec
    Hi I relaunch the previous questions asked if anybody has an answer or an idea about this. Particularly the dev team please.

Thanks,

Alec

Thanks for reporting. I'll investigate and see about adding a fix for the next set of ruleset updates, which are still a few weeks out.

Regards,
    JPG

I was actually able to slip this smaller fix in with the weekly updates this week.

Regards,
    JPG

Thanks a lot for the patch !

Alec

Thread Information