FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

craeting campaign

hello. i have been playing fallout since the beginning. Fallout 1 - Fallout 76. still playing fo76.

going to purchase this on may 3rd and start create a campaign.

would like to have an idea of who all is interested in playing in a fallout adventure.

here is a discord link if you would like to join our channel

https://discord.gg/8pUeuxuQ9d
    Last edited by Immelmann; April 27th, 2022 at 16:30. Reason: dyslexia

Do you have a day/time in mind for the game sessions?

I'm planning on picking it up to GM my own game but wouldn't mind getting some time in as a player since it is an entirely new system to me. (as well as 2d20 in general)
    "There is no knowledge that is not power."
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by 5xad0w View Post
    Do you have a day/time in mind for the game sessions?

I'm planning on picking it up to GM my own game but wouldn't mind getting some time in as a player since it is an entirely new system to me. (as well as 2d20 in general)
    none. still in the idea phase.

Well im interested, but im new to tabletop games, would 2d20 be too tough to start off on?

Quote Originally Posted by Enslaved6669 View Post
    Well im interested, but im new to tabletop games, would 2d20 be too tough to start off on?
    no idea. i play RMC. a d100 system. so i would have to learn it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Enslaved6669 View Post
    I've only read through how it works, and it isn't as straightforward as the D20 system is, but since FG automates most things it shouldn't be hard to the hang off.

The big difference I'm seeing is that the player and GM has more agency on how to modify the roll before making a check in most cases.
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

i got a couple of my RMC players interested in possibly doing a 1-shot. i am going to buy fallout on the 3rd. i can probably get a 1-shot put together in a week or so after buying. will have some learning to do. after i buy it and get a look at it, i can start up an event, post it here. then we will see who is actually interested in playing.

i am retired, so day and time are very flexible for me. willing to be a player too. just want to play!! lol

I would love to join you in a one shot if you still have the room. No pressure on when. I would just like to try out the game system.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Chrono View Post
    I would love to join you in a one shot if you still have the room. No pressure on when. I would just like to try out the game system.
    They got banned for spamming.
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by 5xad0w View Post
    They got banned for spamming.
    He actually got a temporary ban for multiple infractions across the Fantasy Grounds forums, Discord and private communications; spamming the forums and Discord, after many requests not to, was only one of those infractions.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information