DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 28 First 1234513 ... Last

Found a bug when applying MODs to the Hunting Rifle. With the .50 cal receiver fitted, when attempting to apply any other mod with the exception of a barrel mod the Damage is reset back to base values (6 Damage) instead of its improved value of 8 Damage

Quote Originally Posted by Herzog Igzorn View Post
    When we built characters yesterday, we noticed some weird shenanigans going on:
    - as a GM I could one time see the same creation menu as my players, on next try i just got the normal character sheet, while the players were still in build mode.
    -when the players wanted to increase an already tagged skill, it decreased by one rather than increasing.

We could not really reproduce these issues, they seemed to be quite random.
    I consider reinstalling everything and then giving a try again
    I am unfortunately unable to replicate this issue with the information you provided. Can you get me exact steps and conditions this happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Chewie81 View Post
    Found a bug when applying MODs to the Hunting Rifle. With the .50 cal receiver fitted, when attempting to apply any other mod with the exception of a barrel mod the Damage is reset back to base values (6 Damage) instead of its improved value of 8 Damage
    Thanks for the report. I was able to locate the issue and also noticed the ammo wasn't changing with the receiver. This will be updated with the next weekly update.
    Last edited by ddavison; May 5th, 2022 at 14:40.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

Quote Originally Posted by Herzog Igzorn View Post
    When we built characters yesterday, we noticed some weird shenanigans going on:
    - as a GM I could one time see the same creation menu as my players, on next try i just got the normal character sheet, while the players were still in build mode.
    -when the players wanted to increase an already tagged skill, it decreased by one rather than increasing.

We could not really reproduce these issues, they seemed to be quite random.
    I consider reinstalling everything and then giving a try again
    Out of curiosity are you running any extensions or themes?

I noticed the Mercenary equipment package gives you a pipe pistol and some .38 ammo, but those items are not listed as part of that package in the book.

Quote Originally Posted by dhlmaster View Post
    I noticed the Mercenary equipment package gives you a pipe pistol and some .38 ammo, but those items are not listed as part of that package in the book.
    Thanks for the report. I was able to verify this and will have it pushed with the weekly update.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Quote Originally Posted by Shogar View Post
    I noticed that when I equip a piece of armor (go from carried to equip) it lists the value on the combat tab, but hides it on the inventory tab. This also goes for weapons (but not ammo).

**Nevermind, my mistake.. Just found out that it moves it to the combat tab and can be toggled off and goes back to inventory.. Much diff than 5e.

I think there's a probleme because if you have in your inventory, 2 brotherhood of steel uniform (for example) and you want to equip the armor, the 2 stack of armor will be moved to the combat tab and disappear from the inventory.

The total weight carried is still calculated for the 2 armor, but a player can't see he have 2 same type armor in is inventory...

You would have to rename the armor to separate them. It is something I am looking to solve, but currently have no solution for at this time.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    Out of curiosity are you running any extensions or themes?
    I noticed this in a Pathfinder 2e game the other day... When the player and the GM are in the same character sheet, there's some odd delay on changing values.

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    You would have to rename the armor to separate them. It is something I am looking to solve, but currently have no solution for at this time.
    Okay, Thx

When using explosives such as molotov ****tails and baseball grenades the interface does not track ammo as it does for other weapons (e.g. small guns, big guns etc.) Once you equip the explosives such as molotov ****tails, it does not display the ammo count. Would this be considered a feature request or bug?

Thread Information