DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 25 of 30 First ... 152324252627 ... Last
    Thanks for the report. I'll look into that as I may have not considered that rule.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Pushed an update that should help resolve what was reported.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

The latest update changed the font color of the standard Fallout skin for image/asset/NPC/etc boxes so that it is black on a dark brown background.

I'll get that updated for the next theme hot fix update, probably tomorrow.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    I'll get that updated for the next theme hot fix update, probably tomorrow.

Regards,
    JPG
    Thanks!

I think we found another one tonight. In this case it was modding the Combat Armor Chest Piece. The base weight for the Combat armor is 8. When adding a Reinforced mod to the armor, the weight should change to 9. Instead, it jumps to 23. The price should also increase by 15 Caps when you add that mod but it only went up 1 and so we think the cost is being added to the weight and the weight is being added to the cost.

e.g.: Combat armor chest piece weight is 8 and the cost is 60. When adding the reinforced material mod, it should add 1 to the weight and 15 to the cost. (Combat Armor Chest Piece with Reinforced Mod becomes weight 9 and cost 75).
    What we are getting is Combat Armor Chest Piece with Reinforced Mod becomes weight 23 and cost 61.

27 OCT edit: Because the piece we are looking at (Combat Armor Chest Piece) is for the Torso, the weight and cost should actually be doubled. The weight should increase by 2 and the cost by 30.
    Last edited by Urqy; October 27th, 2023 at 17:12.

A fix was pushed. The mods still had errata previous data and were not updated with the correct cost and weight.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    A fix was pushed. The mods still had errata previous data and were not updated with the correct cost and weight.
    Thanks very much for addressing this that quickly!

I've updated but I am still getting the wrong weight and cost. I did some more digging to try and find out why. Here's what I have found.

In the first image, I opened the Combat Armor Chest Piece from the character sheet. I then switched to mods and opened the "Reinforced Material" Mod. The entries for Weight and Cost are reversed. Cost should be +15 and weight should be +1.

In the second image, I opened the Item Mods section of the Fallout 2d20 ruleset to the "Combat Armor Reinforced Material" mod. The weight and cost are correct there. The name of this mod is slightly different (quotation marks) from the mod actually found on the Combat Armor pieces.

I checked all of the material mods (Reinforced, Fiberglass, Polymer and Shadowed) for all of the combat armor pieces (Helmet, Torso, Legs and Arms) and they are all using a mod different from the one listed in the Item Mods section of the Fallout 2d20 ruleset, and the mods have the weight and cost entries switched as in the first picture.

This only seems to affect the Combat Armor and Heavy Combat Armor pieces as the other armors I have checked seem to have the correct material mods attached.

As a temporary fix, once the armor piece is added to the character sheet, we are able to go in and change the values on the material mods. Any new piece we add at a later date will have the wrong values, however, until we update them as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images

The item would have to be remade. The original data was incorrect. So that is expected to have the cost and weight reversed as that was the original issue. If the update went through, reverting the module would have updated the reinforced mod with the correct data. Then the item could be remade with the new mod and should show the correct totals
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Ah, I understand now. Thanks!

Thread Information