DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 22 of 28 First ... 122021222324 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by bawsr View Post
    The random animal encounters table seems to be a little out of sorts in gamemasters toolkit. the 20 doesn't look right.

picture attached.

The reroll button on ranged weapons is causing errors on player's side. I haven't been able to duplicate even when I login but it seems to fail frequently for them especially with ranged weapons. I figured I would mention it. I let all my players logoff I thought I could duplicate it but I couldn't. The dice was rolling but not showing results and they were getting a popupbox. The dice showed for a minute in the chatbox but then disappeared. I will try and gather information from players when they are available. Just wanted to give a heads up in case anyone else was having the issue.
    Thanks, sorry for the delay in response. I'll look into this and see if I can replicate it.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGM View Post
    Am I missing something or is the small guns (tag) pack missing under Equipment packs?
    If it's the pack that contains the ammo choice of a gun you currently have, then yes, it was omitted as the player can just drag and drop or increase the ammo in question on their sheet.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

captured errors

I managed to capture some screen shots during tonights game. I got a capture of the rolls and the player captured the log. We played a long time and only saw the error once. last week we saw multiple times.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bawsr; January 26th, 2023 at 04:55. Reason: update with more information
    GM Ultimate license FGC and FGU

Just Finished running City of Eyes Level 20 Characters 5 players FGU
    Group now running new campaign.

Playing a Survival DND game in FGU

Running a Mutants and Masterminds game in FGU

Playing a Mutants and Masterminds game in FGU

Playing a DND campaign based in MIDGARD

Playing a Homebrew Campaign against the Dragon kings in FGU

Running a game of Fallout 2d20

Those are warnings, not errors and can be ignored. They won't affect your game play. I'll see if I can limit them as they appear to be related to my anchoring I chose for the controls.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Fallout Gamesmaster Toolkit - The Dead Meat table

Seems to be lacking dice values on the table.

Thanks for the report. I'll inform the developer.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Potential new bug: Barbarian perk available too soon. While playing last night, one of the players using the Tallman pre-generated character leveled from 2 to 3 and the Barbarian Perk was available to choose. The pre-reqs for it say it shouldn't be available until level 4.

The requirements might not parse correctly and may require some policing to ensure the perk is eligible for your campaign and fits the requirements. It's on my list to find a better solution than one implemented.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

First, great work on the FGU ruleset for this game. I'm pouring over the hard copy rule book trying to learn the game as I really want to offer it to my players in the next couple months. Any documentation on how you USE the FGU ruleset though? I'm talking like a step by step --- "this is how you do combat in the FGU ruleset, this is how AP works (as well as how its tracked) for both GM and player, etc."?

Everything makes good sense that I read in the book but part two is interrupting how to apply the core rules to the FGU version of the game.

We had some confusion playing last night. Player said scrounger gave +3d6. I said no it is 3cd. I had to go and dig out my rule book. Fantasy ground shows in perks a number of times d6 rather than cd (combat die) I think it would be nice if the rules/perk called them CD rather than 1d6.
    GM Ultimate license FGC and FGU

Just Finished running City of Eyes Level 20 Characters 5 players FGU
    Group now running new campaign.

Playing a Survival DND game in FGU

Running a Mutants and Masterminds game in FGU

Playing a Mutants and Masterminds game in FGU

Playing a DND campaign based in MIDGARD

Playing a Homebrew Campaign against the Dragon kings in FGU

Running a game of Fallout 2d20

I will look the text over, but to clarify it's #dC6
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information