FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 17 of 30 First ... 7151617181927 ... Last
    Pushed a hotfix.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

thanks!
    GM Ultimate license FGC and FGU

Just Finished running City of Eyes Level 20 Characters 5 players FGU
    Group now running new campaign.

Playing a Survival DND game in FGU

Running a Mutants and Masterminds game in FGU

Playing a Mutants and Masterminds game in FGU

Playing a DND campaign based in MIDGARD

Playing a Homebrew Campaign against the Dragon kings in FGU

Running a game of Fallout 2d20

Ok, I just noticed my characters HP is is being doubled when they level. None of the characters have any feats that would affect HP. When they level its adding 2 HP and when I de-level them it removes just 1 HP (example: END 4 and LUCK 10 + 7 HP for being level 8 = 21 HP but I had 29... when I level to 9 it goes p to 31 but when I adjust the level and go back to 8 it removes just 1 HP).

I cannot fix this because you have HP locked... this is very annoying, please fix this so we can manually adjust HP.

Edit: I think I see what is happening, it is automatically giving 1 HP then adding another +1 HP under the "Level Up" modifier box in the "Editor" tab. Example: At level 8 with the stats mentioned above I should have 21 HP (END 4, LUCK 10, Level +7 HP) but I have 29 HP so FGU is figuring it this way: END 4, LUCK 10, Level 8 = 22 HP PLUS its adding another +7 HP under the editor tab "Level Up" box.
    Last edited by Shinmuriel; November 15th, 2022 at 16:17.

Something else maybe someone can look at. We have an NPC (On the ally character sheet) and its armor rating isn't working correctly on the legs (not sure if its happening on arms but its working on torso for sure).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Shinmuriel; November 15th, 2022 at 16:24.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinmuriel View Post
    Ok, I just noticed my characters HP is is being doubled when they level. None of the characters have any feats that would affect HP. When they level its adding 2 HP and when I de-level them it removes just 1 HP (example: END 4 and LUCK 10 + 7 HP for being level 8 = 21 HP but I had 29... when I level to 9 it goes p to 31 but when I adjust the level and go back to 8 it removes just 1 HP).

I cannot fix this because you have HP locked... this is very annoying, please fix this so we can manually adjust HP.

Edit: I think I see what is happening, it is automatically giving 1 HP then adding another +1 HP under the "Level Up" modifier box in the "Editor" tab. Example: At level 8 with the stats mentioned above I should have 21 HP (END 4, LUCK 10, Level +7 HP) but I have 29 HP so FGU is figuring it this way: END 4, LUCK 10, Level 8 = 22 HP PLUS its adding another +7 HP under the editor tab "Level Up" box.
    All of HP Total is configurable. The parts that feed it are Endurance, Luck, HP Mod, and the HP Level up boxes. The issue I'm seeing is I'm also adding in the level, which the HP level up mod box should handle that. I'll get that sorted with the next weekly update.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Quote Originally Posted by Shinmuriel View Post
    Something else maybe someone can look at. We have an NPC (On the ally character sheet) and its armor rating isn't working correctly on the legs (not sure if its happening on arms but its working on torso for sure).
    I was able to see that the code was not able to pull the damage reduction for arms and legs for allies. I will have this included with the HP Total fix.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

"All of HP Total is configurable."

How do I configure HP? The way I see is using the Mod and Level Up boxes, I cannot change the HP box directly. I mean, you shouldn't have to add a negative modifier to a mod box just to normalize HP that is to high. I guess its a short-term fix maybe.

Trying to build an NPC.. I am trying to setup attacks. I clicked a button and getting all kinds of messages. I was sort of hoping I could have dropped perks or even weapons on the the NPC sheet but that doesn't seem to be working. Is there any guidance of how to build the NPC's ? Putting picture with an arrow of where the arrow occurred at?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    GM Ultimate license FGC and FGU

Just Finished running City of Eyes Level 20 Characters 5 players FGU
    Group now running new campaign.

Playing a Survival DND game in FGU

Running a Mutants and Masterminds game in FGU

Playing a Mutants and Masterminds game in FGU

Playing a DND campaign based in MIDGARD

Playing a Homebrew Campaign against the Dragon kings in FGU

Running a game of Fallout 2d20

Dropping perks or items to the NPC should not populate the NPC record. NPC records are very simple due to the nature of the record. It's meant for quick entry to assist the GM in getting them setup and into the session. There are examples of NPCs provided in the core rulebook module and within the reference manual. The wiki also breaks down the NPC record as well and provides assistance. The error you presented looks like an error within the code when it's looking for additional text. I will present a fix once I can do some testing with the new code.

https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...2d20+NPC+Sheet
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Pushed a hotfix for the error you presented. Was due to the piercing you showed in the attack properties. The code was looking for additional text and was failing in the code due to missing text. This is common when damage effects have additional ranks. I didn't compensate in the code for just having a damage effect by itself. The code should not fire an error if you just place a damage effect by itself as you show in your image.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information