DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 16 of 29 First ... 6141516171826 ... Last
    Power Armor isn't raising characters STR to 11 when its equipped. This was working a week or so ago, not sure whats going on.

It seems something is happening with piercing also, I rolled 10dC6 physical piercing against a player in T-45 PA and it got 7 effects and did a total of 9 damage but when we checked his armor on his character sheet it did 14 wounds and destroyed the piece (max 14 HP on the torso).

When I drop damage dice onto the player wearing Power Armor I am getting an error message and its not actually hitting the player or doing any damage to his PA.

Am I getting paid to beta test? Heh.

Ok, when I remove the PA then try to adjust the characters STR it immediately drops from 11 down to the correct number 6, when I equip the PA his STR does NOT automatically go to 11 (as it did a few weeks ago) but when I go to adjust his STR manually it jumps from 6 to 11. Sorry for spam messages, I'm just trying to give as much information as possible.

Thanks for the reports. I am seeing there is a disconnect with my fixes and the recent changes. I will hopefully have a fix ready with the weekly updates.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Sell prices for a lot of the power armor pieces are way off, in the official errata it mentions columns being reversed. Each piece of PA should weigh in at over 130+ caps and its selling (at 25%) for like... 10 caps or something. Just letting you know.

P.S. You guys are great, we are really having a blast with Fallout 2d20.

Edit: Ok T-60 power armor is like 700 caps while X-01 cost is 100 and several pieces (I missed which ones) were set at 12 caps each. The power armor cost is way off, just a recommendation but even if you have to use your own common sense and not just go by the
    "book" you should definitely regulate power armor cost and double check everything. Please.
    Last edited by Shinmuriel; November 8th, 2022 at 05:58.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinmuriel View Post
    It seems something is happening with piercing also, I rolled 10dC6 physical piercing against a player in T-45 PA and it got 7 effects and did a total of 9 damage but when we checked his armor on his character sheet it did 14 wounds and destroyed the piece (max 14 HP on the torso).
    I'm still checking this over for the errors you reported and the strength adjustment, but I believe in this scenario since the damage exceeds 5 (which is a crit hit) it should follow the Ablative Resilience bullet in the armor frame section. This damages the piece and no longer provides protection. Can you make sure I'm interpreting this correctly?
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

I pushed fixes to the things I could find that was reported.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

If I click on any NPC abilities, I am getting this issue. No extensions loaded of course.

Giving script errors when I hit the science dice roll on the Brotherhood of steel elder (and click the dice). I think it is happening on most if not all NPC's for me.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    GM Ultimate license FGC and FGU

Just Finished running City of Eyes Level 20 Characters 5 players FGU
    Group now running new campaign.

Playing a Survival DND game in FGU

Running a Mutants and Masterminds game in FGU

Playing a Mutants and Masterminds game in FGU

Playing a DND campaign based in MIDGARD

Playing a Homebrew Campaign against the Dragon kings in FGU

Running a game of Fallout 2d20

Thread Information