DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 13 of 30 First ... 3111213141523 ... Last
    This sounds like its related to a universal bug and would best to follow this thread to help get it resolved:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...llowing-update
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by Endroren View Post
    The problem is that I regularly select a theme. In this case I had to NOT select a theme. By choosing no theme, I automatically got the default one. Looks great BTW.
    Holy cow, thank you!!! Thank you for posting this fix. I'm new to FGU and was choosing a theme because I figured that's what you had to do. This answer saved me a lot of frustration and yelling.

a couple players had an issue. they are playing on laptops and have smaller screens. Since the new dice are bigger, they can't target the head on the Fallout Boy's paper doll. the dice block them. I couldn't move the paper doll even though there is an unlock option on it.
    GM Ultimate license FGC and FGU

Just Finished running City of Eyes Level 20 Characters 5 players FGU
    Group now running new campaign.

Playing a Survival DND game in FGU

Running a Mutants and Masterminds game in FGU

Playing a Mutants and Masterminds game in FGU

Playing a DND campaign based in MIDGARD

Playing a Homebrew Campaign against the Dragon kings in FGU

Running a game of Fallout 2d20

Both the dice panel and the widget panel are movable. Once you have unlocked either you can click and drag them where it's easier to access.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Not sure if this is something universal or just the way it works, maybe, but when I have line of sight enabled and try to use a FX (clouds for example), the entire map just goes black.

That's been reported recently as a Core bug. Not part of the ruleset.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

another thing I think that would be nice. Fortunately I caught it before I showed it to my players. The NPC's if they are synths should have the Synth resistances for GM only. It makes it easier for the players not to have to catch themselves metagaming I can give you exact NPC's but I was tryign to avoid spoiling.
    GM Ultimate license FGC and FGU

Just Finished running City of Eyes Level 20 Characters 5 players FGU
    Group now running new campaign.

Playing a Survival DND game in FGU

Running a Mutants and Masterminds game in FGU

Playing a Mutants and Masterminds game in FGU

Playing a DND campaign based in MIDGARD

Playing a Homebrew Campaign against the Dragon kings in FGU

Running a game of Fallout 2d20

Are you referring to the immunities?
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

For some reason I cannot change weapon damage on the NPC sheets. When I click on the damage and enter a number if changes the d20 (to hit) number and not the d6 (damage) number.

This was just working during my last game session, apparently with Fantasy Grounds its two steps forward and one step back, heh. Would be nice to get a fix for this.

Edit: Ok, just tried it again and now its not changing anything at all when I try to alter the damage dice for attacks. It seems to just ignore the input completely. This renders making new NPC's impossible, more or less.
    Last edited by Shinmuriel; October 25th, 2022 at 05:53.

Okay, I can drag a number into the damage slot from somewhere else. It's kinda ghetto but it works. Please take a look at it though, if at all possible.

Thread Information