DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 29 First ... 2345614 ... Last
    If explosives have an ammunition field on the record, you can set it to the name of the item in question and it will decrement the count. If it's not visible, then it's not set up to track ammunition.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jrock1 View Post
    When using explosives such as molotov ****tails and baseball grenades the interface does not track ammo as it does for other weapons (e.g. small guns, big guns etc.) Once you equip the explosives such as molotov ****tails, it does not display the ammo count. Would this be considered a feature request or bug?
    I guess you have to call them molotov roostertails.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

So when you click on an item in your inventory to either carry, equip or such, the item disappears. Some weight calcuation remains however as I still had some weight although as I clicked through all the gear it all disappeared... Screenshot 2022-05-22 093441.jpg

If it's a weapon or apparel it goes to the weaponlist or armor list on the combat tab
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    If it's a weapon or apparel it goes to the weaponlist or armor list on the combat tab
    I saw that... But then you can't "retrieve" them from the combat tab. And items like holotags and bobby-pins and clothing and such just disappear...

Ah... I just figured out how the armor and weapons can be "retrieved". Still has the issue with the other categories though...

Other item types should remain visible on the inventory tab. I just tested with a Bobby pin and it only has two states, not carried and carried. It should not have an equipped option. When I cycled through it didn't disappear through the testing. Do you have any extensions enabled? If not, then can you provide me with exact steps from item creation on the inventory tab to when it disappears?
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Other item types should remain visible on the inventory tab. I just tested with a Bobby pin and it only has two states, not carried and carried. It should not have an equipped option. When I cycled through it didn't disappear through the testing. Do you have any extensions enabled? If not, then can you provide me with exact steps from item creation on the inventory tab to when it disappears?
    Well, I went through and tried to replicate and it didn't disappear this time... I had previously dragged the Scribe kit onto a Brotherhood PC. Then went through and equipped everything and then it all started disappearing. I did find Armor and Weapons on it (and then later found Clothing on a different PC I tried it on so I suspect it was the same issue as Armor where I didn't know where it was "hiding"). But now I cannot make the holotags disappear again... Not sure what happened the first time... No extensions btw... Plain vanilla ruleset... So I'll keep an eye out for it again and if it does replicate I'll slow down and record it better... Apologies for the early (and possibly unneccessary) alarm...

No worries, the disappearing act is a bit new with cleaning up the inventory a bit. I'd prefer to check it out if you think something is amiss and happy to investigate.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Mysterious Stranger link in the Mysterious Stranger perk links to a bloodbug as well.

Thread Information