DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Shops in Fallout

Hi, not sure if this would really count as a bug, so I am making a new thread.

I recently got the shops forge item: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/1578/view

It works great so far with just few exceptions, but I think it is on the ruleset and not the forge item. Specifically, when I add items to the shop, I have to edit each item to add the word Caps to the price, so that the shop works correctly, however, this does not work on Armor, or weapons. Both armor and weapons will somehow remove the word caps from their price field as soon as I close the edit window for the item. The only work around I have found is to edit the XML in the db file, and then, I as the gm cannot open those records from the shop window, or they remove the caps from the price field again.

I am hoping that there may be an easier work around as my db file is quite large and it takes a long time to load. Or perhaps there is some way Caps can be added to the price fields by default, though I can see how that may not be optimal as some games may introduce other currencies like BOS Script or NCR money.

Thanks in advance for any advice!

This would be something to bring up with extension developer. They would have a link to a forum post to discuss issues. As I see it's from Rob, they do have a discord that you can reach out for support and relay issues.

https://discord.gg/sQYdw6dy
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thanks for the info, like I said I really was not sure where the issue was at, so I will reach out to them. Thanks!

Thread Information