DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 29 First ... 4567816 ... Last
    The frame should be moveable by right clicking on that section and unlocking it. It will be then able to be moved where they wish it to sit. Then they can re lock the frame to it's new location.

EDIT: I'll look into getting the Action Point Pools in line with the modifier box with a new update. As the rulesets are currently locked down, it may be some time till this is available.
    Last edited by superteddy57; June 16th, 2022 at 23:41.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    You would have to rename the armor to separate them. It is something I am looking to solve, but currently have no solution for at this time.
    Henry Ford said: "Whether you think you can, or think you can't -- you're right." Doing a fantastic job superteddy57! Oh one more thing, if you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything.

The frame should be moveable by right clicking on that section and unlocking it. It will be then able to be moved where they wish it to sit. Then they can re lock the frame to it's new location.

EDIT: I'll look into getting the Action Point Pools in line with the modifier box with a new update. As the rulesets are currently locked down, it may be some time till this is available.
    the dice don't move with the chat box. The dice just stay there overlaying the AP's.

That is correct the dice won't move. The modifier box and the vault tec mascot are part of one frame. You can move that. I got word the ruleset is not in lock down and will be working on lining them up together. Keep an eye out for a hotfix.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Pushed hotfix for recent reported issues.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Pushed hotfix for recent reported issues.
    ReRoll box works a treat now, thanks.

Two things:
    Traits are not added to PC during character creation.
    There is clipping of interface elements in Combat section - windowlist overflow and the scrollbar
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Valyar; July 2nd, 2022 at 19:12.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Two more things we noticed during the ruleset exploration:
    1. When we drag & drop the heal value from chat to CT, the graphics breaks. Screenshot attached.

2. I am not sure if this is bug, but there is inconsistency in the hit location on successful attacks. Some attacks miss hit location altogether. Screenshot attached. Even when I click a hit location in the pip-boy before a roll, it is not always reported.

3. When a dice is reroll from skill test, the reroll report does not include the original Difficulty.
    Last edited by Valyar; July 3rd, 2022 at 07:34. Reason: Add bug

After some flamethrower fight with mirelurks and raiders we figured out that PERSISTENT effect does not work on PC, NPC and simplified NPCs. No idea how to make it work, i spend some time manually testing various combinations to no avail. Screenshot attached

Two things:
    1. The default size/reach options for PC/NPC are missing from the CT and GM cannot adjust properly the token size to get distance measured when a grid is used instead of abstract zones. It is something that a user reported in discord as well. I believe having the CoreRPG available at least in CT will help a lot.

2. Another alignment issue in CT, screenshot attached.

Thread Information