DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Universal extension for DCC / MCC?

Is there a game-specific Universal Extension (similar to Damned's in the Forge) to convert between these two games (DCC and MCC)? I tried Damned's and it is certainly helpful for Images and Stories but can't carry over spells/mutations and hence the tables embedded in each and such. I think it mostly carries over NPC stats though bc they're so similar (or at least I haven't found one that got butchered yet). I'm hoping someone has something that can carry over the elements that Damned's can't.

Blog Entries
    I’m not sure how the extension works. Mutations, spells, and wetware programs look similar but have different windowclass names. Changing to a common windowclass would disrupt other functionality — drag and drop at the very least. Artifacts probably won’t work either, or they will be missing several fields. I made several changes to the data structure of both rulesets in hopes of improving compatibility for imported characters, but it isn’t perfect by any means.

I swear, Leolezig, you are the one-man army for this ruleset. But I was wondering if anyone else had also worked up one. I couldn't find anything in the forge but that catalog is hard to sort through unless you know the specific name of the product.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfDogg View Post
    I swear, Leolezig, you are the one-man army for this ruleset. But I was wondering if anyone else had also worked up one. I couldn't find anything in the forge but that catalog is hard to sort through unless you know the specific name of the product.
    Yes, I believe I am

I'm not aware of anything that does this at the moment, but maybe someone else is.

Thread Information