FG Spreadshirt Swag

LFG 1 player Starfinder EST any day afternoon

FG License: I think I have premium
    Time Zone: EST
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: any day, afternoons
    Term: Long term
    Voice: Discord, but can use any

Game System Preferred: For this post is specific for Starfinder
    Game System Experience: I started many years ago with D&D 3.5. I have been a DM for 3.5 and 5e. I have played a good bit of Starfinder and Pathfinder. I even tried my hand at a GM.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: I have used Fantasy grounds for a couple of years now at least.

Character Type Preferred: I am not picky I tend to chose the best race for the class, and even fit a background to their personalities.
    About me: As I've said before I have many years of experience with both playing and running a game. Each character I design has their own feel. I have a map maker program made to make custom maps.

As for me I'm laid back and easy going. I tend to be quiet during the game unless it's my turn. Then I will roleplay the character. This might mean my personality changes, but that's just part of the fun.

Yo,
    Its not Starfinder but I intend to play Spelljammer when it comes out in a few months. You're welcome to play in my low level gobbo camping until it comes out. You know, get to know the others, see how you mesh with my DM style and all that. Lemme know if you're interested.

Bump, me2
    My Forge Page
    Discord: @evolivolution
    Ultimate License (FGU)
    Timezone: Z+1

Quote Originally Posted by Rumsar View Post
    Yo,
    Its not Starfinder but I intend to play Spelljammer when it comes out in a few months. You're welcome to play in my low level gobbo camping until it comes out. You know, get to know the others, see how you mesh with my DM style and all that. Lemme know if you're interested.
    I'm sorry I'm not interested in Spelljammer. Starfinder only for this post. At some point I might post my interest in 5e, or Call of Cthulhu.

The post is a bit old, but it fits exactly what we are looking for. Starfinder, thursday afternoons, noon to 5pm ish CST, our times are flexible. It will be 3 (4 if I convince my fiance to join) of us meeting up in person at my house. I am hoping to find someone else to be the GM lol. Are you still looking? If you prefer my Discord is RedBeardedRob#1798

i've got a starfinder game sunday 00:00 gmt (thats about 7pm saturday est) if you're interested

Thread Information