5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
    Yes, I was looking in the toolbar. Sorry, forgot to mention that.

Yeah, I have "Situational Awareness" enabled, which adds some options on the toolbar. I guess they are conflicting?

Quote Originally Posted by emeraldincognito View Post
    Yes, I was looking in the toolbar. Sorry, forgot to mention that.

Yeah, I have "Situational Awareness" enabled, which adds some options on the toolbar. I guess they are conflicting?
    Ah yes- that’s probably what is happening. I bet one is overwriting the other. If you disable that one, it might show up!

Just thinking— perhaps I could add an alternative button to do it from the Party Sheet so that both extensions can be enabled? I might try that later.

That would be awesome. I would love to be able to do both.

I do have the button now, yes! However, it still doesn't seem to be working. I am pretty sure I am doing everything correctly. When I click and drag onto the map, none of the tokens appear. I double checked and made sure that all the tokens in the party order page are on the combat tracker.

That would be awesome. I would love to be able to do both.

I do have the button now, yes! However, it still doesn't seem to be working. I am pretty sure I am doing everything correctly. When I click and drag onto the map, none of the tokens appear. I double checked and made sure that all the tokens in the party order page are on the combat tracker.
    Oh weird! Is anything showing in the Console? (Type /console to see.)

There might be something else enabled conflicting. You could also try just a new campaign (set to 5e) with no other extensions enabled and see if that works from there. My guess is some other conflict is happening.

All I see in the console are the modules I have loaded, etc.

I tried with the campaign I was running (sans other extensions) and a new campaign, but it still isn't working. I uploaded a picture of my screen so you can see if I am doing something incorrectly lol. FG Screen.png

All I see in the console are the modules I have loaded, etc.

I tried with the campaign I was running (sans other extensions) and a new campaign, but it still isn't working. I uploaded a picture of my screen so you can see if I am doing something incorrectly lol. FG Screen.png
    Hmm… everything looks right. If a party member isn’t in the combat tracker (or it can’t find them there) it should write a message to the chat.

Nothing in the console indicates no major errors. So clicking and dragging the button to the grid does nothing? If you zoom out a lot on the map are they located elsewhere? Wondering if maybe it’s a bug with location.

No, it is just the list of modules I loaded. I uploaded another pic with the console showing. It doesn't show ALL the modules I have loaded, but scrolling up there aren't any errors or anything.

So, I double-clicked on the token in the combat tracker to take me to the token and it looks like it has added all of them to a "New Image" (which isn't in my list of images). I uploaded another screenshot so you can see what it is doing. No image party.png

No, it is just the list of modules I loaded. I uploaded another pic with the console showing. It doesn't show ALL the modules I have loaded, but scrolling up there aren't any errors or anything.

So, I double-clicked on the token in the combat tracker to take me to the token and it looks like it has added all of them to a "New Image" (which isn't in my list of images). I uploaded another screenshot so you can see what it is doing. No image party.png
    Ah, thanks! This definitely looks like a strange bug I might have. I am not sure what would cause it. The only thing I can think of is to make sure only one image is currently open - when you start dragging the button it sets the image you are dropping it on, and expects it to be that one. Does it work on any other images?

Yeah, I tried it with a few different images, making sure that I only had one open and still no cigar.

Thread Information