DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 7 of 7 First ... 567
    Party sheet formation management and drag to map is included in the Core update for early this month (probably this week).

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by EllivasKram View Post
    FYI I’ve seen in the laboratory’s list of things being changed is the party drag feature. It might make this extn redundant.
    Nice, thanks for letting me know! I will try out the new formation window and such and see if this is needed after those updates.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Party sheet formation management and drag to map is included in the Core update for early this month (probably this week).

Regards,
    JPG
    Is there any chance the drag of the green icon for PC’s onto a map were they are already on the map. Will not reset vision history ?

Ahh! Interesting, thanks Moon Wizard! So happy to see my extension being adopted as a core feature! (Albeit probably a better implementation of it ) Thanks!

Note to everyone using this extension! The next CoreRPG update will deprecate this extension and integrate the functionality directly in the Formation view of the Party Sheet. After this is released, I will disable this extension, but the features will be built right into the Party Sheet for future drag and drop party functionality thanks to the SmiteWorks devs!

Quote Originally Posted by EllivasKram View Post
    Is there any chance the drag of the green icon for PC’s onto a map were they are already on the map. Will not reset vision history ?
    No, but you can keep the history by holding SHIFT whilst you drag tokens around the map.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information