DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
    I am using the OSE version and when adding a player's coins to Party Coins it seems to add 1 pound per 50 coins, instead of the OSE standard 1 pound per 10 coins. Is this something that can be adjusted?

Blog Entries
    I'm seeing that too. Added 200 coins, Update Weight, and it shows 4 for Coin Weight.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Thanks for pointing that out. I will gt it updated asap great catch

Should be all updated. I found a few other things that broke on last update too. So updated all versions.

Thanks again

Still not quite working in my testing. It now is counting each coin in the weight total, instead of dividing the number of coins by 10.

yes in OSE coin weight is 1 and items are in coin weight. So 30 coins weight 30 wt and a sword is 40 coin wt. All weights in OSE version is coin weight not lbs. Same as on Character sheet.

Page 214 of players tome.
    Last edited by bayne7400; October 30th, 2023 at 18:51.

First: the Bag of Holding is grand. Don't mistake this for an actual complaint...BUT....

Your Strongholds extension is AWESOME. The ability to create individual, unique strongholds. That each of them has an owner and vassal PCs is amazing. It also (so far, in our experience) works SO smooth and quickly. That they have a shareable inventory!

I played at swapping from Bag of Holding to Strongholds for our Bag of Holding needs - 3 bags in the party, shared access, etc.. It was great having 3 discrete entries (Stronghold A, B, and C, each named BoH_Owner).

I did this because we needed the third bag (2 bag of holding and a haversack). And the Bag of Holding in the Party Inventory window (in our experience) is way slower (unless you just never close it, opening it can be a slog).

While Strongholds lets you make as many as you make, the downside to Strongholds inventory is that it doesn't measure inventory weight and the formatting isn't as easy to read (e.g., each item getting a second field).

Like a Dickensian Oliver, now that you've solved the mystery that is Strongholds Inventory...any chance your Bag of Holding vs 2 would be similarly constructed, but with the amazing inventory magic from the original? Or in updating the Stronghold's inventory to accomplish the improved UX.

As someone who has tried to learn and failed, I can't imagine the amount of coding that would take. So, I get it if you flipped off your screen.

I am hoping the newer build coming out with the partysheet update to core rpg helps with the slowness issue. I might play around with it some more to see if I can tweak it. If you put a ton of stuff in it it does slow it down a bit on opening. I can probably do some optimization.
    Those bags of holding g have links so you can drag to your hotbar. Which means you don't have to open the ps tab.

If you PM me a link to your campaign with the slow loading BOH I can test it out on Test server. I'm not seeing issues with my campaign on test. Closing the PS on test does not result in any lag when reopening. The main reason I didn't allow people to add more and more bags on the PS was the performance hit. I do not intend on changing the extension but I would like to optimize it as best as I can.

Thread Information