DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    This is in 2e but its same extension.( by end of next week this extension will work in 5E 2E and CnC)

The party is going to transfer items from their hut character sheet to this window. But I set it up for them to use. You can see I added a container for coins. it is purely informational.

The player tokens all represent of who has control and ownership of the associated window. Only those in control can edit the window(and GM)

Baynes Bag of holdingscreenshot.jpg

Also notice the MNM's coin manager lost its button on the top of the party sheet as well. Looks to be another conflict.

OK the update this week should fix that as well. ( I hope) We finished our game today and I am doing some more updates based on their feedback. I added a link to the bag panels so the player can hotbar their bag of holding or portable hole

Quote Originally Posted by bayne7400 View Post
    OK the update this week should fix that as well. ( I hope) We finished our game today and I am doing some more updates based on their feedback. I added a link to the bag panels so the player can hotbar their bag of holding or portable hole
    I was thinking that might be the case. Thanks!

Update has been pushed. Please let me know if that resolved the extension conflicts. I also added a bunch of QOL improvements and fixed some bugs.

Update has been pushed. Please let me know if that resolved the extension conflicts. I also added a bunch of QOL improvements and fixed some bugs.
    Looks good on the conflicts. No issues there. I did see there are two bags now and the container name for money for each character but I am unsure of the token for the container. I can't seem to drag anything to it that will replace the ?. I get the name to change but that is it.

Yeah the bags are editable. The container token on the money if you have a pack of mules (it was a request) It is not linkable but can drag an NPC link to the token or a image form your assets. it is for information only. Ill make an update video.

Glad the conflicts got resolved.

Edit: You are right on that token I have it pointing to the wrong lua script. Ill get it fixed ha
    Last edited by bayne7400; April 26th, 2022 at 01:19.

Yeah the bags are editable. The container token on the money if you have a pack of mules (it was a request) It is not linkable but can drag an NPC link to the token or a image form your assets. it is for information only. Ill make an update video.

Glad the conflicts got resolved.

Edit: You are right on that token I have it pointing to the wrong lua script. Ill get it fixed ha
    Sounds good.

Small update today. Fixed an issue with item weight not calculating correctly.

This morning while playing our usual sunday game an issue came up in regards to this extension. We have used Mad Nomad's Party Combat Stats (https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/133/view) in our game for a while, but just added yours this week. So now, On the DM side, all is well, the party sheet shows both Mad Nomad's combat tab and the cargo tab. On the Player side, there is no combat stats tab, but the cargo tab is there. I do run many other extensions, so it is possible there is another conflict, but currently these are the two i am seeing an issue with. Anyone else having the same issue?

Thread Information