DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Extensions that are in the Vault folder

How are you supposed to know which extension is which when they are in the vault folder? They are all with a GUID like name and .dat. I have been able to open different ones and some have passwords where others do not but I have no idea how to know which one is which without opening and trying to parse through the folders to see if is the extension I am looking for.

Also, how do you know which extensions go to the vault and which still go to the extensions folder? Seeing as there are some extensions that were once just on the forums and now on the forge and want to make sure that I do not have any duplicates or old files.

The specific extension I am looking at is Aura Effect

The UUID of each product is in the bottom left of its product page in the Forge (below the product images). Use that UUID (plus.dat) to find the file in the FG Vault.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Klandare View Post
    Also, how do you know which extensions go to the vault and which still go to the extensions folder? Seeing as there are some extensions that were once just on the forums and now on the forge and want to make sure that I do not have any duplicates or old files.
    You can't tell from the Forge page where the files will be installed. But, if you're looking to remove old/non-forge versions of extensions, the non-forge extensions won't have a filename in the UUID format.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    If you only want Forge extensions, just remove all non-vault extensions and re-run the updater, it will reinstall all Forge extensions. Same ting wit the aua extnsion, just remove all versions of it (or better, move to an "archive" folder) and re-update.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Klandare View Post
    How are you supposed to know which extension is which when they are in the vault folder? They are all with a GUID like name and .dat. I have been able to open different ones and some have passwords where others do not but I have no idea how to know which one is which without opening and trying to parse through the folders to see if is the extension I am looking for.

The specific extension I am looking at is Aura Effect
    Aura Effect code is all available here:
    https://github.com/FG-Unofficial-Dev...FG-Aura-Effect

In fact, an earlier version of the Forge showed whether something is in the vault or data, after people were requesting that I am not sure why it got removed again, I once opened a thread about that but no-one knowing ever replied

Thread Information