DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Babylon 5 RPG

Babylon 5 RPG

Some screenshots of the Babylon 5 themed character sheet ruleset I've done for my games using the second edition of Mongoose's Babylon 5 Roleplaying Game. I've incorporated some of CyJack's wonderful modern theme in to the ruleset.
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

Nice! Can we play with it, too?

The character sheet, sure, I can't see a problem with this. The file is about 8.5Mb. PM me with an email address and I'll try and get around to emailing you. Sorry if it takes a while.

I'm afraid the rules and adventure modules I've done are not distributable AFAIK. If I create my own adventures, without copyrighted material, I'll be happy to share. Once the modules are in a completed form, I'd have to check with Mongoose as to whether they would allow distribution.

Great! I wouldn't want to infringe any copyrights, but I'm having a blast seeing what folks are doing with FG!

-PM Sent-

Quote Originally Posted by Valarian
    Once the modules are in a completed form, I'd have to check with Mongoose as to whether they would allow distribution.
    About 6 months ago I spent a long afternoon with Mongoose's Matt Sprange trying to persuade him to allow Digital Adventures to license B5 and Conan rulesets. The latter was quickly dismissed; Mongoose knew little about FG but quickly saw the problems with ruleset sharing and the nature of the "generosity" of FG's customers. As for the former, when I gently enquired about B5 stressing the sellability given the absence of a genuine SciFi ruleset, I was laughed at !

What Mongoose has and can release on the B5 line is pretty tightly controlled by their American partners.

That said ... what you have looks nice and ... you never know ;-)

Ah well .... that doesn't sound too promising for getting permission for distributing a rules module. A lot of what I have in there is probably OGL but, not being a lawyer or having permission, I'm not going to risk distribution on this. It's a shame as it would probably gain them sales, especially if they were to offer the FG rules module as a bundle with their rulebook.

Thread Information