DICE PACKS BUNDLE

4E Item critical dice conditionned

Hi,

I have a questionned about critical dice that are conditionned, example:

A Duelist's Weapon has : +1d6 damage per plus, +1d8 damage per plus if you have combat advantage.

How I can handle the condition please? I think it's possible has an effect, but is possible to apply an effect on a weapon?

For the moment I only have the choice to drop dice(s) in the critical space in the "combat" tab of the character sheet.

Thanks,

Alec

There is no direct support for that specific item.

You could set up a separate weapon entry with the same stats, but change the damage dice; and then use that damage roll when the player has combat advantage.

Regards,
    JPG

Thanks for very quick answer !

I will do this or put none dice in critical field of the weapon and ask the player to roll for the good one on the occasion.

Alec

Probably won't be helpful for your crit issue but something that works well with auto adding effects to PC when an item is equipped is Equipped Effects. https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/158/view

Works with 4e.

Example:
    Amulet of Protection in PC's inventory.
    Add to Effects panel (custom): Amulet of Protection +2; FORT: 2; REF: 2; WILL: 2
    When Amulet of Protection is equipped, the above effect will be added to the PC

Thread Information