FG Spreadshirt Swag

Thread: Bundle Pricing

Bundle Pricing

Anyone else not get the discount for bundle pricing? I bought the Traveller ruleset and the central supply catalog and it charged me full price instead of the 39.99 for them. I Also got the d66 compendiums and he high and dry adventure. Just was a shock when it chard me 20 more that what it originally said it would.

Quote Originally Posted by msbranin View Post
    Anyone else not get the discount for bundle pricing? I bought the Traveller ruleset and the central supply catalog and it charged me full price instead of the 39.99 for them. I Also got the d66 compendiums and he high and dry adventure. Just was a shock when it chard me 20 more that what it originally said it would.
    If there is an issue with a purchase, please reach out to our support channel for a look and see if can assist in correcting if there is a mistake.

https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...stomer/portals
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

It sounds like you're not buying all products in the bundle. Did you own the other products in the bundle when you bought the remaining products? You only get the bundle discount if you buy all products in the bundle, or complete the bundle by buying all products you don't already own.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ahh I see.. I assumed it worked like it does for the starfinder products. I got the bundle price when I bought 2 or more of the items. I bought the starfinder stuff in bundles of 2 or more until I owned it all.

And never mind. I just looked back and I paid full price for those as well... the discounts were beacuse I owned paizo products and got the fg discounts because of that. My bad. sorry to waste your time.
    Last edited by msbranin; April 15th, 2022 at 19:50.

Blog Entries
    If you do intend to grab them all (and you are flush this month) you could refund the recent purchaes (less than 30 days) and then do the whole thing aian in one transaction.

Thread Information