DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Fantasy Grounds Unity, Pathfinder 2 Basics for Players series

Hi everyone,

My name is Sean Montgomery and I am going to be working with Laerun and the Fantasy Grounds Academy to put together a series of videos to help introduce new players to using Fantasy Grounds Unity for their Pathfinder 2 gaming! We will have links here from the videos and will have links from here to the videos once posted as well. We will also periodically do polling to find out what kind of videos people are looking for in the future.

Hopefully you will find some useful information here or in the video series and I look forward t hearing from you!

A quick update, for the sake of production quality I have decided to do my own videos instead of trying to record something streamed through Discord in order to have better readability on the screen. I am in the process of learning OBS and getting my first video out but there is a bit of a delay because of this. I am still excited to get some videos out and hope to do so soon.
    DDySean

Nice! I look forward to seeing these. I hope you continue the series to show from the DM side of things as well as the players.

Progress update? Interested...

Thread Information