5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Moon, it was when I was a player and that game is Thursdays. At the time, I figured it was maybe some conflict with extensions until I saw this thread. So as I recall, here are the steps:

1. I would click my token so that it is highlighted. BTW, I was playing two characters.
    2. I would ctrl-mouseclick the target token to target it. This would bring up the distance, and let's say I am really about 30' away, I'd get some reading like 10'.
    3. I would move my character token just one space away which seemed to trigger a recalculation of the distance and thus I'd move my token back to its starting position and I'd now have the correct reading of 30'.

I did not think of trying it with my own game that I DM and will give it a try when I get the chance.

The update was published late Thursday Pacific time zone; so we might have been ships passing in the night.

Regards,
    JPG

Moon,

This happened to me about a month ago or so. I thought it was strange. But after I updated an extension it corrected. I think it is the extension I mentioned earlier but can't exactly remember. I think it was something I had to download from DMSGuild which would be the extension I mentioned since most everything else I use is from the Forge which auto updates. I then moved on and did not try to remember any details. If I recall, I encountered this after one of the big updates about a month or so ago.

I do suggest to anyone encountering this to go through extensions and update the ones not in the forge. And turn off all extensions and see if it still rears its big pointy head.

Thread Information