DICE PACKS BUNDLE

What do modules do I need to get into SAVAGE World's newest Deadlands?

I already have the Unity full license i just want the basic Savage worlds rules needed and the basic deadlands stuff and maybe best 3 starting recommendations. Planning for a short run mini campaign based on old westerns.

You just need the SWADE ruleset and the Deadlands Weird West setting module. That’s it. That’s everything you need for players to create characters and for you to run a short mini campaign of your own design. The Weird West Companion contains 3 additional Arcane Backgrounds and some additional GM info on the setting, but is by no means “required” to run Deadlands. It and everything else are “nice to haves.” Archetypes are useful for providing examples of character types if you have players that struggle with coming up with appropriate concepts or want to template to start from that they can customize rather than build a character from scratch. Highly useful for convention games and one shots, less so in your case I would think. Horror at Headstone Hill is a Sandbox campaign and Blood Drive is a more linear collection of adventures originally created for Reloaded that has been updated for SWADE, so neither of those is recommended if you are planning to do your own mini campaign based on old westerns.

I recently ran both "Showdown at Sundown" and "The Horse Eater." Both are great adventures, in my opinion, with room to expand plotlines and develop listed NPCs.
    ::shuts screen and slips comm unit into belt::

Quote Originally Posted by mac40k View Post
    You just need the SWADE ruleset and the Deadlands Weird West setting module
    That really should be listed in Steam. I was trying to figure out why Weird West wasn't showing up after I purchased it, and it turns out that you don't only need FGC or FGU...you need FGU or FGC + the SWADE ruleset.

Quote Originally Posted by NEPHiLiX View Post
    That really should be listed in Steam.
    Requirements for products are provided after the description. For Deadlands: The Weird West the following is listed:

Requires: An active subscription or a one time purchase of a Fantasy Grounds Full or Ultimate license and a one time purchase of the Savage Worlds ruleset.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information