STAR TREK 2d20

Looking for 2 - 3 more players. Lost Mines of Phandelver.

Fairly New DM. Haven't done a lot of virtual gaming. Looking to practice with some friendly people. DMs welcome to give me all the feedback you want.

Game: D&D 5e Lost Mines of Phandelver
    Day: April 13th (Wednesday)
    Time: 7:00 PM EST (-5UTC) 2-3hrs.
    Frequency: Weekly-ish
    Players requested: four or five
    Age Restriction: 17+
    GM License: FGU GM License Utlimate
    Syrinescape Recommended.
    Voice/video: Discord (video is not required. but some players may be on video)
    Have a handful of pre-fab chars, but welcome to make your own.
    Ability Score Point buy or standard array
    I am looking to get my DM skill up and overcome my fear of talking in public. Yea it's a thing. So hopefully this will help and we can have some fun doing it.

https://discord.gg/XCmYbkrr

I'd love to help you bud. I've never played phandelver so it would be a new experience too so that's fun.

If you are still looking please let me know.

I'd love to play and I'll take whatever premade you have...or I'll roll my own, just let me know!

I have Fantasy Grounds (Unity) Ultimate license and a lot of experience using Fantasy Grounds as a GM...zero experience as a player, but I really really want to play. I have a good bit of knowledge of 5e D&D, but won't ever hold it against my DM. I know my way around Discord and will be happy to voice chat, but am not keen on video.

I would love to play a variant human ranger, or a gnome wizard. I'd be equally happy to play a premade. Can you tell? I just want to play for once, instead of being the GM....

I've joined your discord and hope I can be a part of your game!

Thanks
    -Scott
    Last edited by Rogue109; April 14th, 2022 at 11:29.

Id like to play if you are still looking for players

I would love to join you if you have a spot open

I'm interested in playing as well. The Discord invite seems to have expired. So, I'm not sure how to contact you except this post.

Thread Information