5E Character Create Playlist
Page 14 of 14 First ... 4121314
    I found a way to apply effects by combining this with Better Combat Effects Gold.

TMT can remove effects.
    BCEG has EXPIREADD: which can add any effect you define when the effect is removed.

Got this message in the console today, in Savage Worlds ruleset.

Code:
    [ERROR]  Script execution error: [string "TriggerMeTimbers:scripts/data_trigger.lua"]:56: bad argument #1 to 'ipairs' (table expected, got nil)
    It is too late for me to delve further and see if anything is broken, but I will tomorrow/weekend.

Thanks.

What steps to add effect to an actor in Combat Tracker?

I have "triggers" TAB that list for example We Hate Ones .
    Then I have "active triggers" TAB that I move We Hate Ones to.

Now what do i do?

How do i add We Hate Ones to an actor in combat tracker?
    Do I need to make an effect and type something into the new effect ,and then add that which I have created to Combat tracker?

I just dont get what I have to do ,is there a video for Dummies or else could the next step be explained to me please?

Created a Mod for this because some people were asking me about how to do triggers.
    Load this mod and copy them into ACTIVE triggers in the top right while using TMT extension.

Death Ward
    Apply the effect to creature to prevent it from dying once when it reaches 0 HP it will instead go to 1 HP and remove effect.
    Code:
    Death Ward

Elemental Adept - Acid
    Apply the effect to creature will change 1s on damage rolls of this matching damage type to 2s
    Code:
    Acid Elemental Adept

Elemental Adept - Cold
    Apply the effect to creature will change 1s on damage rolls of this matching damage type to 2s
    Code:
    Cold Elemental Adept

Elemental Adept - Fire
    Code:
    Fire Elemental Adept

Elemental Adept - Lightning
    Code:
    Lightning Elemental Adept

Elemental Adept - Thunder
    Code:
    Thunder Elemental Adept

Lucky
    If creature has this "Trait" as Halfings do, when they roll a 1 on attack rolls, ability checks, saving throws, it will reroll those once per roll. No coding needed it detects it through traits.

Relentless Endurance
    Apply the effect to creature to prevent it from dying once when it reaches 0 HP it will instead go to 1 HP and remove effect.
    Code:
    Relentless Endurance

Strength of the Grave
    Code:
    Strength of the Grave
    Attached Files Attached Files

Good Day MrDDT
    Thank You very much for this. I am terrible at setting some of this up and really appreciate it!

[QUOTE=MrDDT;713512]Created a Mod for this because some people were asking me about how to do triggers.
    Load this mod and copy them into ACTIVE triggers in the top right while using TMT extension.

Relentless Endurance
    Code:
    Relentless Endurance

Sincere thanks for sharing this!

Is Relentless Endurance working for you? It doesn't seem to remove the effect for me...

I'm trying to make a chain of effects and triggers to automate the following using your Relentless Endurance as a template and I can't seem to get it to care about the result of the saving throw (it always keeps him at 1 hp), nor remove the effect.

"If Algoran would drop to 0 hit points while he's raging and doesn’t die outright, he can make a DC 10 Constitution saving throw. If he succeeds, he drops to 1 hit point instead and can use his reaction to make a weapon attack."

Each time he uses this feature, the DC increases by 5. When he finishes a rest, the DC resets to 10."

I will use EXPIREADD to chain effects to increase the DC.

If you could shed any light on what I might be doing wrong it would be very much appreciated.

Screenshot 2024-04-16 172121.png

[QUOTE=rocketvaultgames;714408]
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Created a Mod for this because some people were asking me about how to do triggers.

Relentless Endurance
    Code:
    Relentless Endurance

Sincere thanks for sharing this!

Is Relentless Endurance working for you? It doesn't seem to remove the effect for me...

I'm trying to make a chain of effects and triggers to automate the following using your Relentless Endurance as a template and I can't seem to get it to care about the result of the saving throw (it always keeps him at 1 hp), nor remove the effect.

"If Algoran would drop to 0 hit points while he's raging and doesn’t die outright, he can make a DC 10 Constitution saving throw. If he succeeds, he drops to 1 hit point instead and can use his reaction to make a weapon attack."

Each time he uses this feature, the DC increases by 5. When he finishes a rest, the DC resets to 10."

I will use EXPIREADD to chain effects to increase the DC.

If you could shed any light on what I might be doing wrong it would be very much appreciated.

Screenshot 2024-04-16 172121.png

Yes Relentless Endurance is working perfectly.

I looked at your stuff and tested it and TMT throws an error trying use the format you got there throwing saves.

Thread Information