Starfinder Playlist

Sir][_,([])][_, ask's about: Creating your own:

Like I have said elsewhere I am a writer and an artist. I would like to create my own: maps, adventures, items, and campains, etc...it that an option herewith this software??
    "Sir][_,([])][_, @ your Service"

Yes. Adding anything adventure module related is pretty easy. Maps and images you just drop in the right folder. You can cut an paste into the story book if you have something electronic already. Or enter them. The site has an online user manual you might find usefull. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/userguide/

I think I got it. Basicaly IE 'my map of huge swamp' lays in the back ground after an upload and your software overlays it with pertianate information that is typed in or directed for the players...yes?/no?
    If no then what. It reads simple, have I missed anything, or do we both need more info?

Yes, that sounds basicly right. When you share an image it is sent to each client. Masking, or drawing on that image is overlayed on top of it.

Maps are just images that are... maps and FG treats them all the same.

rv

Thanks all.

Thats what I thought concidering thats what I would do If I had the software to make such a tool, lol. Except I would also do something else that would be even more way awsome...lol...(hint hint)but anyway...lol

Thread Information