STAR TREK 2d20

Paizo and FoundryVTT - Does this affect FGU?

Serious question here.

Given the announcement does this mean anything to the relationship between SW and Paizo or has Paizo just added a second branch? Like the reduced price on PDF / FG module purchase ect.

Jason

Doesn't Paizo also have a deal with r20 as well? I mean WoTC does (r20 and FG) so I'm not sure why it would affect things related to content for FG?
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Good. That makes me happy.

Jason

I'm also curious on things like offering Syrincape content together with modules. I definitely want to make sure FG users have a similar offer in terms of content compared to other platforms, but until we see pricing, I'm on hold.
    Daniel Salles de Araújo (@dsaraujo)
    Developer of PFRPG2 GM Enhancements - Improve your Pathfinder 2E game!
    Check out the Pathfinder Deck of Endless NPCs!

Blog Entries
    Other than any "bundle deal", there is a free extension (audio overseer) that allows for automatic triggers for sounds when playing on Fantasy Grounds and using syrinscape.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

I wonder if based on the discount adventure cost being 15.00 if this will change things here.

Thread Information