DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    The Secrets of Magic module erroneously gives the Magus a General Feat at 6th/9th/12th/etc. levels, instead of 7th/11th/etc.

Quote Originally Posted by mwfantasygrounds View Post
    The Secrets of Magic module erroneously gives the Magus a General Feat at 6th/9th/12th/etc. levels, instead of 7th/11th/etc.
    Yikes! Fixed, and going in as a hotfix asap.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

The Impactful Rune is misclassified with <type> (i.e., Category) Rune instead of Runes.
    Daniel Salles de Araújo (@dsaraujo)
    Developer of PFRPG2 GM Enhancements - Improve your Pathfinder 2E game!
    Check out the Pathfinder Deck of Endless NPCs!

Looks like something similar was reported already, but I'm definitely seeing some weirdness with linked HP for eidolons. I tried manually typing in a wound amount in the combat tracker and the damage... flickers? Appears and vanishes very quickly. Gets worse when I try to delete the damage with backspace.

Do you need another save file or do you have this issue on lock already?

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAstro View Post
    Looks like something similar was reported already, but I'm definitely seeing some weirdness with linked HP for eidolons. I tried manually typing in a wound amount in the combat tracker and the damage... flickers? Appears and vanishes very quickly. Gets worse when I try to delete the damage with backspace.

Do you need another save file or do you have this issue on lock already?
    I can reproduce the issue, just working on a reliable fix is taking longer than I anticipated. Thanks for reporting the issue.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I created a summoner, and when joining the game the following week, my eidolon was not linked. I went through the step of adding it through the summoner's character sheet, but only the HP would sync. The skills would not, and the damage was dealt twice when hit with an aoe spell. I also noticed that the link symbol by the hp was no longer there.

Quote Originally Posted by prknickspr View Post
    I created a summoner, and when joining the game the following week, my eidolon was not linked. I went through the step of adding it through the summoner's character sheet, but only the HP would sync. The skills would not, and the damage was dealt twice when hit with an aoe spell. I also noticed that the link symbol by the hp was no longer there.
    Please export the character XML for both the Summoner and the Eidolon - there's a blue arrow in the top right of the tracker window that will export the XML. Then attach that XML here. I'll take a look why this is happening.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Please export the character XML for both the Summoner and the Eidolon - there's a blue arrow in the top right of the tracker window that will export the XML. Then attach that XML here. I'll take a look why this is happening.
    There you go. Appreciate you looking at this, Trenloe!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I can now recreate - thanks for reporting the issue, providing the campaign files and the steps to recreate. Now, to work out what's going on!
    The HP issue resolved itself until recently but has been reoccuring again. Same campaign just advanced along with further play.
    Server License: Ultimate. Anyone can play for free.
    Server Address: Cold Thief Bold Luck

Quote Originally Posted by xazil View Post
    The HP issue resolved itself until recently but has been reoccuring again. Same campaign just advanced along with further play.
    There's been no changes to the ruleset code released into live to fix this. I have a fix in the pipeline, but need to wait for the release of the current CoreRPG updates in the beta test channel.

Thread Information