STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Focus Spells that had Spell Level (in some form) as a part of their Heightening process have been fixed to use the appropriate Caster Level field instead (OCL typically). This should get Hotfixed fairly soon. This is also reflected in some of the focus spells that use EFFECTS, such as Lifelink Surge.

For anyone who's already used these spells, you can update them by hand (simple change the spell level field within the spell's actions) or by removing the older version and updating it with the corrected spell (once this update has been implemented).
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

I had a player create a summoner up to level 8 and after putting it in the combat tracker we were testing it out and I managed to set it off where the hp of the summoner and the eidolon started to flip back and forth between each other and continued to be bugged out after reboots and unlinked and relinking them together.
    Server License: Ultimate. Anyone can play for free.
    Server Address: Cold Thief Bold Luck

Quote Originally Posted by xazil View Post
    I had a player create a summoner up to level 8 and after putting it in the combat tracker we were testing it out and I managed to set it off where the hp of the summoner and the eidolon started to flip back and forth between each other and continued to be bugged out after reboots and unlinked and relinking them together.
    Please ZIP up your campaign and attach it to the thread. If the ZIP file is too large to attach, upload it to cloud storage and provide the link. Thanks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Just wanted to inject that this might be part of a different issue we had last Sunday, which I detailed here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post646762

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Please ZIP up your campaign and attach it to the thread. If the ZIP file is too large to attach, upload it to cloud storage and provide the link. Thanks.
    I did some further testing without being able to replicate the issue until I had the player connect again. The player attempted to change their HP with a scroll wheel on their character sheet and the issue started again. Once the player disconnected the issue went away again.

I did some further testing without being able to replicate the issue until I had the player connect again. The player attempted to change their HP with a scroll wheel on their character sheet and the issue started again. Once the player disconnected the issue went away again.
    Please provide exact steps to reproduce the issue.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I was testing the character by myself without issue including linking/relinking etc. and it was behaving as expected. I asked the player to connect again and there were still no issues. I then did damage from a spell to just the summoner and both were damaged the correct amount. I then targeted both with electric arc from another player and cast then damaged which look like it worked. At that time the player said he adjusted his wounds on his character sheet via mouse wheel. At that time the issue reoccured with the both hp amounts updating themselves every half second or so flipping back and forth more and more strangely.

I was testing the character by myself without issue including linking/relinking etc. and it was behaving as expected. I asked the player to connect again and there were still no issues. I then did damage from a spell to just the summoner and both were damaged the correct amount. I then targeted both with electric arc from another player and cast then damaged which look like it worked. At that time the player said he adjusted his wounds on his character sheet via mouse wheel. At that time the issue reoccured with the both hp amounts updating themselves every half second or so flipping back and forth more and more strangely.
    I can't recreate this. Please provide a copy of your campaign data - ZIP up your campaign and attach it to the thread. If the ZIP file is too large to attach, upload it to cloud storage and provide the link. Thanks.

Here you go with the images removed. Note that as I said I couldn't replicate this myself either, only with the player connected.
    Last edited by xazil; April 11th, 2022 at 14:40. Reason: removed attachment

Here you go with the images removed. Note that as I said I couldn't replicate this myself either, only with the player connected.
    I can now recreate - thanks for reporting the issue, providing the campaign files and the steps to recreate. Now, to work out what's going on!

Thread Information