FG Spreadshirt Swag

Champion using both its champion's reaction and shield block on an ally

Hello,
    One of my player is playing a champion and has difficulties programming Shield of Reckoning. When he applies the resistance to the ally, the shield block doesn't work. Anyone know a successful way of programming this effect?

Refer to the effect and "How to use" section of the Shield Warden fighter feat from the Core Rules - this gives details on how to apply the SHIELDBLOCKALLY effect.

If this doesn't work, give more information on the exact effects the player is using, and then under what circumstance it doesn't work.
    Last edited by Trenloe; November 23rd, 2023 at 16:56.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Sorry, I don’t understand. The how to use section? Refer to the effect? I am missing something..

Quote Originally Posted by Cling View Post
    Sorry, I don’t understand. The how to use section? Refer to the effect? I am missing something..
    Open up the Shield Warden feat from the Core Rules product:

Attached Images Attached Images
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ah, thanks, now I understand. The problem is that we can’t get the shieldblockally effect to stack with the RESIST effect he also applies. The attack from the enemy seems to consider only the resist and not the SHIELDBLOCKALLY effect.

Hmm, does the SHIELDBLOCKALLY effect only work if the ally is adjacent to the PC placing it?

I've just done a test and resist and SHIELDBLOCKALLY worked fine in tandem for me.

Please give more information on the exact effects the player is using, and then under what circumstance it doesn't work. Maybe a screenshot of the chat output would help too.

Yes, using the Fighter feat it works for me as well. Thanks for the fast support.

Thread Information