Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Ive loaded the game with no extentions and done a quick attack from the npc ship to a player ship and still shows direct damage to hull.

Ship combat rolls.PNG

regards

David

Can you export and post a copy of the PC ship you are testing with? I can see the underlying data to help in hunting down the issue.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Exported Ships

Here are to two exported ships one is the actual one the players are using.

Regards
    Attached Files Attached Files

I tested the ships you provided and everything looks correct. Also, when the NPC ship attempts to damage the ships you provided, it does factor their shields. I think I might need to see this in action to see what is happening as I might be missing a step to replicate. If you have some time, please reach out to me on Discord (https://discord.gg/kuYjpr4s) and we can link up and work a bit together on seeing what the issue might be.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

I have some spare time now if you free, ive joined the discord channel but dont know how to find you

Right just tested the ruleset and it looks like its fixed the error i was getting in the first issue.
    Now the shield issue works as it should not but I actually being a bit of a idiot apologies...

I kept forgetting to choose the arc of which the damage was coming from before clicking apply and just leaving it on ARC which goes straight through to the hull.
    My bad on that one, I just did not realise that I had to choose the arc first.

So for ref if you dont choose an arc to receive the damage it takes to straight the hull.

regards

David

Awesome to hear and yes that would be intended as it doesn't know what arc to look in for the shields. This is in place to have a way to apply damage bypassing the shields. So yes, it is in there for that only reason and it's only in the GM's hands to make this happen. Glad everything appears to be working out. I will be pushing that updated version with Tuesday's update.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Sorry to be a pain ive been reminded of another thing that was brought up in the game session.

The players cant move the PC ship (although only one could out of the 5 players)
    Is moving PC ship tokens only meant for Dm's

Regards

David

Since no one 'owns' the PC ship, you will need to enable Party Vision to allow vision and movement of the PC ship for the players.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Yeah i do that and they can all see it etc just like the pilot cant select the token and move it.
    Yet another play can which was a bit odd and a head scratcher

Thread Information