About the GM

I started with Red Box D&D 35 years ago and ran my first campaign as a DM 34 years ago. I am a big fan of the Forgotten Realms setting and specialize in lore and history of Faerūn. I currently host in 2nd Edition, 3.5rd Edition, and 5th Edition D&D games on the Fantasy Grounds platform.

Campaign Setting

Wild Beyond the Witchlight. We’re ending Chapter 4 and starting Chapter 5.

When:

Friday 04/01/2022 2030 ET

FG Version:

FGU Ultimate. No license needed by players. If you are new to FGU then the DM can drive your character sheet while you role play.

Type of Players:

This is a Drop In Campaign. It is a long running campaign but broken out episodically so it is friendly for "drop in one shot" players. We set it up this way with a core of 2-4 regulars with 1-4 drop in players to supplement the party strength. It's a great mix for those who want to play regularly or those who don't have a lot of time and can only drop in once every few months.

The types of players that will do well in this campaign are the Actor, the Explorer, the Storyteller, the Thinker, and the Watcher. The Power Gamer, Instigator, or the Slayer are not good matches for a heavy role play and puzzle solving setting. This should feel like improv theater rather than a game.   

The Pillars

Exploration: Med-High

Role Play: High

Combat: Low-Med

Permitted Characters:

All official WotC publications that are setting neutral or related to Faerūn are permitted. No Theros, Eberron material etc.

Books/Modules/Extensions Available (VTT or PDF):

Rob 2E Effects

Syrinscape SuperSyrin

Syrinscape chat triggers

Shops Extension

Coin Converter Extension

Players Handbook

Swordcoast Adventure's Guide

Xanathar's Guide to Everything

Volo's Guide to Monsters

Tasha's Cauldron of Everything

Acquisitions Incorporated

Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes

Voice/Text/Video:

Voice and Text will be necessary. Voice sessions will be live group session.

Recording, Podcasting, Livestreaming:

DM reserves the right to record the audio session and video record the FG program to produce a text based recap and to have on hand for future players.

Pricing

$30.00/Credit Card
$24.00/Crypto. Accepted coins may be found here at CoinPayments

Questions

PM here for further questions.