DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    interested if you're not full. experienced 5E GM and player. Newish to FG software though

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSacred View Post
    interested if you're not full. experienced 5E GM and player. Newish to FG software though
    sure got room for 3 more.....had 3 people but only one actually showed up
    Another session 0 will be this sat 1pm edt
    join me on discord

Hi,

I am interested and I have some experience with FG (I am using it in 2 Pathfinder campaigns for roundabout 2 years), but none with 5e. The timewindow suits me well, but I can't promise that I can make room on a saturday more than once or twice a month. Would that work out for you?

Regards

HoJ

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer_of_Justice View Post
    Hi,

I am interested and I have some experience with FG (I am using it in 2 Pathfinder campaigns for roundabout 2 years), but none with 5e. The timewindow suits me well, but I can't promise that I can make room on a saturday more than once or twice a month. Would that work out for you?

Regards

HoJ
    Ok sure session 0 sat 1pm edt gmt -5 join me on discord

ok, what is your discord link? ty

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSacred View Post
    ok, what is your discord link? ty
    Rick Ryan #7064

Hello.

I am interested in learning about your campaign and hope you still have room for another player.

I have emailed you at your hotmail address; if you send a Discord invitation for your server, I'll be there for your Session 0 tomorrow.
    Nothing exceeds like excess.
    Ultimate License. Classic and Unity.

Sigh. I emailed you at the listed email address above. Here is the google mail error message:

Address not found
    Your message wasn't delivered to [email protected] because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.
    Nothing exceeds like excess.
    Ultimate License. Classic and Unity.

Quote Originally Posted by MerlinAmbrose View Post
    Sigh. I emailed you at the listed email address above. Here is the google mail error message:

Address not found
    Your message wasn't delivered to [email protected] because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.
    It's [email protected] let me check if it's wrong
    You can reach me on discord
    Rick Ryan #7064
    We are having a session0 today to roll up characters & get fantasy grounds installed

Thread Information