STAR TREK 2d20

SWADE, TitanEffect Declassified, and The Super Powers Companion

With the upcoming release of the new edition of Titan Effect and the availability of the Super Powers Companion for crowd funding backers, does anyone know if an update to SWADE is planned for the Fantasy Grounds rulesets?

Quote Originally Posted by Antithesis View Post
    With the upcoming release of the new edition of Titan Effect and the availability of the Super Powers Companion for crowd funding backers, does anyone know if an update to SWADE is planned for the Fantasy Grounds rulesets?
    Why does SWADE need to be updated for those 2 products or are you asking if those products are coming to Fantasy Grounds?

Sorry, I just realized I worded that badly. I was wondering if anyone knew if the SWADE version of these products might be making their way to Fantasy Grounds. The current ones in the shop are for the old version of Savage Worlds.

Quote Originally Posted by Antithesis View Post
    Sorry, I just realized I worded that badly. I was wondering if anyone knew if the SWADE version of these products might be making their way to Fantasy Grounds. The current ones in the shop are for the old version of Savage Worlds.
    I don't know about Titan Effect but I have started working on the new Super Powers Companion. Not ETA yet.

Great! Just glad to know its being worked on.

I bought the currently available version of Titan Effect on Fantasy Grounds. It includes a version for Deluxe and a version for SWADE. It’s not the Declassified edition but might be of interest to you.

Oh thanks. I have that, but I never noticed anything about SWADE in there.

Thread Information